The Falkirk FC Thread

34 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Cause they’re not good enough. The only reason they’ve been playing is cause that’s all we’ve got.

I quite like Lewis kidd but he’s not good enough at this level to play every week. Wouldn’t be too fussed if he left or not.

From what I’ve seen this season, we look much better in midfield when McKee isn’t playing, Id punt him.

You're going to be disappointed then. Kidd and McKee are two of the last players Ray will be looking to move on.

7 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I know he's said that. 

As I've said though, he's not stupid and to effectively play a 442 we need to good fullbacks and two good wingers. We won't find them in a January window, so it'll be 352 for the foreseeable unless we are going to go backwards again and shoehorn players where they can't play. 

Ray's going to be bringing in at least 9 players in January(a number of whom have already agreed to join us at the beginning of January). It's not a stretch to imagine some of those 9 will be wingers and fullbacks. We already have 2 rb's, so realistically all we need is a left back and 2 wingers. Ray might also feel that Petravicius can do a job at right wing.

What will happen in January IMO is that Mitchell, Dumbuya, Russell, Dallison, Harrison, Robson, Buaben, Irving, Haber and Lewis will all leave the club. Ray will then look to bring in 1 GK, 2 CB, 1 LB, 1 LW, 1 RW, 2 CM and 2 ST

Edited by EdiBairn

2 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Ray's going to be bringing in at least 9 players in January(a number of whom have already agreed to join us at the beginning of January). It's not a stretch to imagine some of those 9 will be wingers and fullbacks. We already have 2 rb's, so realistically all we need is a left back and 2 wingers. Ray might also feel that Petravicius can do a job at right wing.

How do you know? Are you Craig Campbell? :unsure2:

On 26/11/2018 at 22:38, EdiBairn said:

Assuming this statement has been written by Craig Campbell, he needs to go IMO. It's been one gaffe after another since he took over from the 'Falkirk is a championship club' nonsense to threatening fans with legal action. Not to mention the disaster on the pitch since he took up post. 

He's the one responsible for the day-to-day running of the club, and he should be the one to blame.

10 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

How do you know? Are you Craig Campbell? :unsure2:

4 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

What will happen in January IMO is that Mitchell, Dumbuya, Russell, Dallison, Harrison, Robson, Buaben, Irving, Haber and Lewis will all leave the club. Ray will then look to bring in 1 GK, 2 CB, 1 LB, 1 LW, 1 RW, 2 CM and 2 ST

Theres 2 possibly 3 out of that list i would say you are on glue for wanting rid of or think we will get rid of, cant believe you haven't mentioned your old forward pal O Hara.  Granted football is all about opinions but you really post some sh*te.

IMO if we go back to 4 4 2 without having a right back it is very likely I will have a stroke.

I genuinely cant believe that we signed so many players this summer without signing a RB. Especially since Hartley brought in Tumilty almost immediately.
Its quite dumbfounding really when you think about it.

Paul Hartleys a right wee cock eh. I know hindsights wonderful etc. But still, wee cock.

So aye, Aero at RB even just once more will result in Bairnardos true identity being revealed to the entire South Stand via the medium of unchecked rage follwed by collapsing in a heap midway into my solo pitch invasion whilst loading my burning season ticket into a crossbow.

27 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Fucking who like?

think he is referring to Kidd and Aero neither who i would class as a right back, as much as i like Aero he can be a total bombscare but you could see from his interview how much the club means to him.