The Falkirk FC Thread

13 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I always back the players at the games chief. Our league position shows they are not good enough however abusing our own players is not, and never has been, my style of support.

I think it was clear that I was meaning the perceived general feeling among the Falkirk fans, certainly the cross section of their support that posts on here.  Apologies if it did not come across as such. 

"chief" ffs.  

Stop interacting with them and I’m sure they will happily go back to talking about Morton.
No point getting wound up about an online forum. It’s not worth that.
I kmow mate but I dont know what more I can do. I have sent 4 PM offers of square goes, RSVP'd to 2 and sent 1 offer of a 2 on 2 no bladed weapons.

Not sure what else I can do.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I kmow mate but I dont know what more I can do. I have sent 4 PM offers of square goes, RSVP'd to 2 and sent 1 offer of a 2 on 2 no bladed weapons.

Not sure what else I can do.

Start injecting heroin, make sure your wife is on the game and be a scheme goblin benefits claimant.  The Greenock masses will be chomping at the bit.....

6 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

I really don't see the obsession with spending every minute of the day on another teams thread. I know its a multi team forum and I sometimes pop into other threads for info etc but some folk on here seem to spend far more time on other teams threads than their own. Bizarre.

As you say, it is a multi-team forum and you have been a member on the forum long enough to realistically know the score.

One minute you are part of the the shitehawk flock reading and perhaps posting about the shit happening at another club. The next your club is in focus and the prey for the shitehawks.  

The spotlight will move on though, or even just switch to much more palatable stuff like on field performances.  

You just have to ride it out.

Rangers and Celtic are playing in Europe tonight. I would imagine the flock will fly over there for some high jinx. That should, reduce the traffic on this thread.

Edited by qos_75

2 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

As you say, it is a multi-team forum and you have been a member on the forum long enough to realistically know the score.

One minute you are part of the the shitehawk flock reading and perhaps posting about the shit happening at another club. The next your club is in focus and the prey for the shitehawks.  

The spotlight will move on though, or even just switch to much more palatable stuff like on field performances.  

You just have to ride it out.

Dont think ive spent all day everyday on another teams thread like some of the new punters on here. Thats obsessive if you ask me.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Shite apology m8. Take a bit of time over it. 

3 hours ago, TurbineTon said:

Coming from the apologist....

Pipe doon. 

You are seriously going to bang on about how he is the worlds greatest apologist and then not take his advice on how to properly apologise?

That's like thinking you know better than Hugh Hefner about how to get women to take their clothes off.

Edited by GMBairn

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Morton fans trying to create a rivalry from this, disgusting.

If Falkirk keep saying "Morton are trying to create a rivalry" despite no such thing happening. You can keep pretending it's a rivalry like you do with Dunfermline. We, like Dunfermline fans, and all other fans outside Falkirk, Grangemouth and Stenhousemuir will return you to the irrelevant doldrums you once occupied after you've bagged Ray McKinnon 

If Falkirk keep saying "Morton are trying to create a rivalry" despite no such thing happening. You can keep pretending it's a rivalry like you do with Dunfermline. We, like Dunfermline fans, and all other fans outside Falkirk, Grangemouth and Stenhousemuir will return you to the irrelevant doldrums you once occupied after you've bagged Ray McKinnon 

Ummmm okay x