The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Ryan-FFC said:

Despicable auld c***. He’s against racial abuse but someone who’s been racially abused, he’s telling them to grow up and tough it out. Unreal

I dont think the guy is the full shilling to be honest. He can hardly string a decent sentence together. But at this stage its surely still alleged racial abuse from a Falkirk fan or fans .   The matter is still under investigation and yet we are all jumping to conclusions.   Let the police do their job if necessary before we all make our minds up about what actually occurred here based on rumour and counter rumour.

Edited by Shodwall cat

Surprised that instead of calling out a Falkirk fan for his disgusting comments that Bairnardo has instead decided to have a laugh about them. 
You really have ran this one into the ground. Your dotting campaigns were much better when they were silent m8. Your trolling is poor and quite boring. I'll pop you on ignore until your minterish tendencies are focused elsewhere.

20 minutes ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

This view seems to be gathering support with the Falkirk fans. 

IMG_1335.PNG

I’m not quite sure why you’re still searching for these comments now? Is your own life really that pathetic that you are trolling the internet for racist comments?  Do you just search for Falkirk fans or for racist comments in general? The opinion of idiots isn’t something I look for on social media tbh. 

Edited by wee_bairn

1 hour ago, wee_bairn said:

Can you confirm if it’s Lecsinel who is also on trial?

I can exclusively reveal that ex-Falkirk stalwart Jean-Francois Lecsinel is not currently on trial with us.

I dont think the guy is the full shilling to be honest. He can hardly string a decent sentence together. But at this stage its surely still alleged racial abuse from a Falkirk fan or fans .   The matter is still under investigation and yet we are all jumping to conclusions.   Let the police do their job if necessary before we all make our minds up about what actually occurred here based on rumour and counter rumour.

I’d assume it’s still alleged, nothing else has been made public yet anyway. I agree the rumours going round and the conspiracy theorist aren’t helpful at all. Full shilling or not his comment is out of order and isn’t helpful. Best thing for us is just to await the outcome of any investigation as you say.

I’d assume it’s still alleged, nothing else has been made public yet anyway. I agree the rumours going round and the conspiracy theorist aren’t helpful at all. Full shilling or not his comment is out of order and isn’t helpful. Best thing for us is just to await the outcome of any investigation as you say.

We also should avoid letting fucking idiots like the several Morton (and other) posters currently infesting this thread fool anyone into thinking decent (the vast majority) of Falkirk fans have to apologise for every screenshot of every wildly out of order comment they can find on social media.

Someone being a racist supercedes them being a Falkirk fan. I wont be answering for that moron or anyone else, any more than I feel obliged to somehow answer for every other ridiculous viewpoint made on social media.

This is why I said there are people enjoying this. Because any normal, decent person wouldnt be posting shite like that on here giving it more of an audience than it already has, and attemtping to have decent Falkirk fans apologise for it.

I really don't see the obsession with spending every minute of the day on another teams thread. I know its a multi team forum and I sometimes pop into other threads for info etc but some folk on here seem to spend far more time on other teams threads than their own. Bizarre.

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

I really don't see the obsession with spending every minute of the day on another teams thread. I know its a multi team forum and I sometimes pop into other threads for info etc but some folk on here seem to spend far more time on other teams threads than their own. Bizarre.

It's because this thread is absolute car crash that provides unending moments of hilarity. The last 10 pages or so not so much, but it's usually an excellent laugh in here, which is why I come in for a read quite frequently.

Was Kevin Harper interviewed for the Falkirk job before McKinnon or Hartley got the role?

Just trying to get a grasp on whether racism is limited to the support or is a disease running through the whole club.

14 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Was Kevin Harper interviewed for the Falkirk job before McKinnon or Hartley got the role?

Just trying to get a grasp on whether racism is limited to the support or is a disease running through the whole club.

About theee days too late and far too obvious.

14 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You're asking if someone who's publically stated that he hasn't had any interviews was interviewed :blink:

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

We also should avoid letting fucking idiots like the several Morton (and other) posters currently infesting this thread fool anyone into thinking decent (the vast majority) of Falkirk fans have to apologise for every screenshot of every wildly out of order comment they can find on social media.

Someone being a racist supercedes them being a Falkirk fan. I wont be answering for that moron or anyone else, any more than I feel obliged to somehow answer for every other ridiculous viewpoint made on social media.

This is why I said there are people enjoying this. Because any normal, decent person wouldnt be posting shite like that on here giving it more of an audience than it already has, and attemtping to have decent Falkirk fans apologise for it.

Laughing.jpg