The Falkirk FC Thread

Can't help thinking that if the appeal for witnesses/information had come from the police then it might have saved a world of pain.
My point exactly, would have united us to seek out and identify the racist scum in our support.

Just had a look at the COYB facebook page and holy f**k things are getting heated on there.

Never seen anything split the fans like this.

Dennon was 100% right to make his complaint but I feel as you say a police statement would have been better than the way the club have worded it.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:
I think you have just proved to everyone you are indeed a thick c**t as you politely put it.  Perhaps one day you will realise you are a poor man's dog Damien

Politely f**k off gimp

Abuse is not polite.

Were you the racist abuser ?

It appears to come rather naturally to you in an uncontrollable manner

48 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Just read the last 20 pages or so here.  

1.  Other team's supporters trolling us by taking advantage of a racist incident by one fan are despicable.  This is too serious a subject to pretend to be superior .

4.   I don't understand what motivates a supporter of one team to feel superior to another team.  

10 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I am only interest in Falkirk, I don't care enough about any other team to feel anything about them.

:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
5 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:
Abuse is not polite.
Were you the racist abuser ?
It appears to come rather naturally to you in an uncontrollable manner

Seems this is the time for alias accounts to go all in. How exciting.

Again, you based your facts on what ?

I will be in Inverness on Saturday.  I will happily meet you somewhere to discuss your stupid comments.

I am staying over, so if you are making the trip up, then happy to discuss anything you want.

Alternatively if you want to be the keyboard monster, sit back and destroy yourself

Edited by Bairnschild

Again, you based your facts on what ?
I will be in Inverness on Saturday.  I will happily meet you somewhere to discuss your stupid comments.
I am staying over, so if you are making the trip up, then happy to discuss anything you want.
Alternatively if you want to be the keyboard monster, sit back and destroy yourself
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
11330771_1158244660856228_128192973_n.jpg

53 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Just read the last 20 pages or so here.  

1.  Other team's supporters trolling us by taking advantage of a racist incident by one fan are despicable.  This is too serious a subject to pretend to be superior .

4.   I don't understand what motivates a supporter of one team to feel superior to another team.  

14 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I am only interest in Falkirk, I don't care enough about any other team to feel anything about them.

You miss my point entirely.  I don't seek out other team's forums or sections in Pie and Bovril to wind up other supporters.  My criticism of those who are doing this to us is pointing out unacceptable behaviour, especially when they are piggybacking on racism to stick the dagger in.    I am not trolling you or any like you, I am defending decent supporters.

Alias confirmed. 
Pretty much. Must have got bored of it hes been at it a fair while now. Pretending to want a square go in Inverness for reasons that he is so far unable to articulate was certainly an overplayed hand. He can look back on the time and effort he spent pretending to be a Falkirk fan for some online strangers with pride though, I suppose.....

20 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

My point exactly, would have united us to seek out and identify the racist scum in our support.

Just had a look at the COYB facebook page and holy f**k things are getting heated on there.

Never seen anything split the fans like this.

Dennon was 100% right to make his complaint but I feel as you say a police statement would have been better than the way the club have worded it.

The support is only 'split' because we have some fucking idiots part of it. The issue isn't with the club statement- it's with a few brainless thickos(who the club shouldn't even be trying to unite, not that they could anyway).

Edited by EdiBairn

The support is only 'split' because we have some fucking idiots part of it. The issue isn't with the club statement- it's with a few brainless thickos(who the club shouldn't even be trying to unite, not that they could anyway).
Whether we like it or not Edi every support has them. You have your opinion which I totally respect and I have mine. I just feel the club statement has caused a lot of issues between fans and I am not talking about the arsehole element.

I have an issue with the club statement tbf. The way the have used an instance of racism to try and shoe horn their own wee agenda in there and try to demonise anyone who voices displeasure at the board is fucking vile. It simuntaneously dilutes the real issue and makes them look like horrible opportunistic wretches.

Nothing should be bolted on to a club statement on a matter like this.

I get that you were probably talking about folk who have a problem with the statement for different reasons.... Just saying, the club have acted really cynically here and that shouldnt be forgotten about.

4 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Those tickets were sold to older fans who couldn't stand for 90 minutes, in my experience some older people use language, which is highly inappropriate and racist. My point is should an overheard conversation be regarded the same as someone shouting racist abuse.
If it is an older fan are we to haul someone through the courts and ban them, they could have mild dementia, recently had a stroke or a change in medication?

^^^ posts regularly on the Daily Mail website.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I have an issue with the club statement tbf. The way the have used an instance of racism to try and shoe horn their own wee agenda in there and try to demonise anyone who voices displeasure at the board is fucking vile. It simuntaneously dilutes the real issue and makes them look like horrible opportunistic wretches.

Nothing should be bolted on to a club statement on a matter like this.

I get that you were probably talking about folk who have a problem with the statement for different reasons.... Just saying, the club have acted really cynically here and that shouldnt be forgotten about.

I agree that the second part is a completely separate issue and shouldn't have been mentioned. My issue is with people who can't seem to accept that the club was quite right to put out a strong statement  against racist abuse rather than trying to minimise it.