The Falkirk FC Thread

19 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Oh my days.

Further evidence of the 79% being neandarthals. 

Lovely read in the morning this thread. Falkirk FC are rotten to the core from top to bottom at the minute.

Lovely jubbly.

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Rangers fans level of denial from some here.  Giving it the 'audio and visual proof or it didn't happen'.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Some absolutely embarrassing comments from Falkirk fans on here, hang your head in shame.

Glad to see further condemnation of this matter. 

Some of their support will be absolutely gutted at this, though. 

SAD!

Some absolutely embarrassing comments from Falkirk fans on here, hang your head in shame.
To my eyes, and it hard to keep up, most of the embarrassing stuff has come from facebook screens etc. Stainrods post is ridiculous like almost all of his posts, but I think you will find the vast majority are united in condemnation.
Rangers fans level of denial from some here.  Giving it the 'audio and visual proof or it didn't happen'.
Who said that?

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

To my eyes, and it hard to keep up, most of the embarrassing stuff has come from facebook screens etc. Stainrods post is ridiculous like almost all of his posts, but I think you will find the vast majority are united in condemnation. Who said that?

Give it up :lol:

10 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I was only going by what you actually posted - my response was simply to convey my confusion which you've now clarified.

Come on Ned, you're better than that

10 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

So blatantly obvious at least three people called you out on it. Alright then. 

There's a big difference between "some" and "the", whether you care to mention or acknowledge it. 

No one heard it, though, so Im golden

9 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

He's not arguing otherwise. He says if  Dennon didn't hear it not that he definitely didn't.  He's even predicted your response before you made it ffs.

He replied to a poster stating that Dennon didnt report it but talking about whether he heard it.

I was simply pointing out that the two are necessarily linked.

9 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

We're speculating at the possible source of this so questions need to be asked on who, how, where etc. He's suggesting that the BOD may have jumped the gun which is entirely reasonable given the number of f**k ups that they constantly produce. Some folk of course would rather just jump on the bandwagon and would prefer that some random is burnt at the stake instead of there being any attempt to find out what actually happened.

You're right. Its entirely unreasonable to think a football club and football player would make a claim like this in public without being absolutely sure. Gathering "evidence" and victim blaming should absolutely be Falkirk fans focus.

Thank god there are some reasonable fans among your support

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

To my eyes, and it hard to keep up, most of the embarrassing stuff has come from facebook screens etc. Stainrods post is ridiculous like almost all of his posts, but I think you will find the vast majority are united in condemnation. Who said that?

So "one or two" amongst you being racist apologies is acceptable? 

For all the "if I seen in a racist in the crowd I'd shout them down chat", I can't remember seeing one Falkirk fan "shout down" @Andreas Kelevra for his comments on here. 

So "one or two" amongst you being racist apologies is acceptable? 
For all the "if I seen in a racist in the crowd I'd shout them down chat", I can't remember seeing one Falkirk fan "shout down" [mention=13812]Andreas Kelevra[/mention] for his comments on here. 
Again with the crediting people with things they never said. Where have I said its acceptable? I will have to go back and re read Kelevras post to see what you are referring to.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Again with the crediting people with things they never said. Where have I said its acceptable? I will have to go back and re read Kelevras post to see what you are referring to.

You seem to be fine with racist apologists as long as it's the minority.

10 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

So now the rumours are someone voiced a racist opinion which was overheard, it wasn’t shouted as abuse.

Are you allowed to ban or prosecute someone  over an overheard private conversation, people say all sorts of fucked up shit to their mates to have a laugh, the same people wouldn’t dream of voicing these jokes/wisecracks/banter publically, let alone shout it.

@RandomGuy is this the post you are referring to?

Tell me what part of it is factually incorrect, and also, I dont know the law as it pertains to what he asked at the start of the post. I am interested to know the answer though.  If he is looking for justification to say whatever you want than aye, thats the language of an apologist but he is right in what he says re people talkimg privately v publicly. 

Fwiw, I have heard the same rumour. I am not overly interested in rumour though, but believe it is for the authorities to establish the facts. 

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

@RandomGuy is this the post you are referring to?

Tell me what part of it is factually incorrect, and also, I dont know the law as it pertains to what he asked at the start of the post. I am interested to know the answer though.  If he is looking for justification to say whatever you want than aye, thats the language of an apologist but he is right in what he says re people talkimg privately v publicly. 

Fwiw, I have heard the same rumour. I am not overly interested in rumour though, but believe it is for the authorities to establish the facts. 

10 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Really? Why aren’t the jails full of BNP types or even religious groups with homophobic speech, doesn’t it have to put someone in a state of fear or alarm.

Two old duffers overheard  using non pc language to discuss a player isn’t racist abuse.

The one you've quotes and the one I've quoted.

Really fucking interesting how multiple Falkirk fans are straight in within minutes to defend themselves, and red dot those who question them, yet don't bother with posts he made almost 12 hours ago.

But please, go on about how you'd be straight in dragging people put if you heard them saying anything racist, or if they're quiet enough is it acceptable?

Edited by RandomGuy.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Na your going to have to put more meat on that one m8 otherwise your well out of line with that statement. 

Just like you were suggesting that myself - and others - were revelling in the fact someone was racially abused, which ofc has been shown to be absolute tripe by you (again).

Just stop contributing on the matter and save face. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Really fucking interesting how multiple Falkirk fans are straight in within minutes to defend themselves, and red dot those who question them, yet don't bother with posts he made almost 12 hours ago.

But please, go on about how you'd be straight in dragging people put if you heard them saying anything racist, or if they're quiet enough is it acceptable?

As pointed out by yours truly a while back; an absolute classing trait of the Falkirk support. Red dot folk who dare question them and then provide shit retorts like "aw you're having a shocker mate". 

Birthday caird pish. 

What the f**k are you talking about?

Firstly, I never said it was acceptable. I said that 1) I dont know the laws re that scenario, and 2) Kelevra is correct that people (and I will happily say almost all people) say things privately that they wouldnt shout.

I have also spoken on this thread about "dragging people out" but presumably you havent bothered to read it all going by the misinformed tone of your rant here.

Please try and tell me rationally why I am a racist apologist?

1 hour ago, TurbineTon said:

An absolute classic trait of FalkirKKK fans on here is  to deflect things towards other teams and their support. Or, jump all over folk and tell them they're having a nightmare/meltdown etc. 

Well done to the honourable Falkirk fans on here willing to accept that the actions of their support are absolutely deplorable and not just RE. this incident in isolation. 

6 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

Just like you were suggesting that myself - and others - were revelling in the fact someone was racially abused, which ofc has been shown to be absolute tripe by you (again).

Just stop contributing on the matter and save face. 

The top post renders anything further you have say on the matter irrelevant. 

The fact that you couldnt resist shoehorning the KKK into a subject where you somehow expect to be taken seriously, again, makes you look like a thick c**t. 

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

What the f**k are you talking about?

Firstly, I never said it was acceptable. I said that 1) I dont know the laws re that scenario, and 2) Kelevra is correct that people (and I will happily say almost all people) say things privately that they wouldnt shout.

I have also spoken on this thread about "dragging people out" but presumably you havent bothered to read it all going by the misinformed tone of your rant here.

Please try and tell me rationally why I am a racist apologist?

Kelevra is a racist apologist, he's saying racisms fine as long as you don't let everyone know.

You're agreeing with his points, and having a go at me, the person saying no form of racism is acceptable, rather than the guy telling folk racisms fine as long as they keep it quiet. 

You tell me what you think about yourself, my points clear.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

The top post renders anything further you have say on the matter irrelevant. 

The fact that you couldnt resist shoehorning the KKK into a subject where you somehow expect to be taken seriously, again, makes you look like a thick c**t. 

You're making an absolute c**t of yourself, you absolute apologist.