The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Also really sad for you to suggest your support is not racist after the abuse multiple supporters dished out to Hippo.
The actions of this moron on Saturday is unacceptable and a life ban and criminal prosecution is needed. However the actions on Saturday in no way excuse Dunfermline’s racist vermin either and it’s ridiculous to try to link the two.

Ah, racist top trumps.

A few of our fans are total scum who gave out racist abuse. A few equals less than 0.5% of our fanbase if we base it on season ticket holders alone. They deserve life time bans.

So it isn't in the slightest bit sad to say our support is racist. Our support quite clearly isn't racist unless you think that <0.5% is somehow a majority.

It would be like saying your support is racist when in actual fact it was a few folk who shouted the racist stuff. Your support quite clearly isn't racist either.

2 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Also reading it came from the main stand, did we have fans in the main stand aye?

Can’t believe what I’m reading. Immediate pathetic attempted deflection onto Stenhousemuir. With Falkirk fan’s shameful history your first instinct is denial?? What a cancer of a club.

1 minute ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

The stand is seven rows deep. The Stenhousemuir and Falkirk fans were sitting together. Why was this incident not being talked about in hospitality or in the wee bar after the game? Did no-one there actually hear this? I mean, look at the indignation, and quite rightly too, being shown here tonight.

Yeah, I know what you're saying. I'm curious to see where this goes. Sounds like the only way this can be progressed is by someone from the crowd coming forward.

Is that likely if, as you say, it wasn't brought up after the game amongst fabs? I don't know. 

I didn't think they'd find the eyeball throwers either mind you and they did, so we'll see. Hopefully there's witnesses willing to confirm or deny the complaint.

Ah, racist top trumps.
A few of our fans are total scum who gave out racist abuse. A few equals less than 0.5% of our fanbase if we base it on season ticket holders alone. They deserve life time bans.
So it isn't in the slightest bit sad to say our support is racist. Our support quite clearly isn't racist unless you think that It would be like saying your support is racist when in actual fact it was a few folk who shouted the racist stuff. Your support quite clearly isn't racist either.

Unfortunately, whether we like it or not Dunfermline or Falkirk, as soon as this stuff gets into the media we are all implicated as racists. It’s time these people were dealt with less leniently and shamed publicly by the same media.
I’ve been following the club for over 30 years and the overwhelming vast majority are passionate for our club to succeed. Rarely have I experienced anything significantly untoward. Yet the occasional moron destroys our public reputation. Enough is enough...

28 minutes ago, Hughsie said:

Campbell obviously isn’t chuffed that most of the fans (rightly) want him hunted.

I have heard nothing at games, or read anything online, that would warrant that sort of public statement. An absolute disgrace.

I'm properly seething about this. More I think about that statement more annoyed I get.

23 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Also really sad for you to suggest your support is not racist after the abuse multiple supporters dished out to Hippo.
The actions of this moron on Saturday is unacceptable and a life ban and criminal prosecution is needed. However the actions on Saturday in no way excuse Dunfermline’s racist vermin either and it’s ridiculous to try to link the two.

You totally didn't get my point.

I don't believe either support is racist but is merely let down by a minority of c***s who let down everyone by association. How you can say it's ridiculous to link the two is beyond me.

As for the idiots saying "I didn't hear anything" as if that's in some way relevant, dear me.

I don't believe either support is racist but is merely let down by a minority of c***s who let down everyone by association. How you can say it's ridiculous to link the two is beyond me.
As for the idiots saying "I didn't hear anything" as if that's in some way relevant, dear me.

I think I did. Hence the succeeding post.

Absolutely pish poor behaviour and let’s hope someone comes forward with the names of whoever was invoked and they get the banning they deserve.

There’s so much to have a go at Dennon Lewis about. He’s one of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen and his performance on Saturday was absolutely pathetic. Absolutely no need to bring his skin colour into it.

As for that statement GTF.

10 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Disagree mate. Your first post said it was ok.

7 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It is sort of relevant as the club is asking fans in that area to finger the culprits. If several boys who has tickets for the main stand at different areas of it heard nothing it makes it less likely that there will be anyone coming forward.

Don't think anyone is saying it can't have happened because they didn't hear it. 

There'll be a lot more to come out here I think. I don't understand why it hasn't been reported to the police either. 

5 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Don't think anyone is saying it can't have happened because they didn't hear it.  

That's quite clearly what's being insinuated both on here and other social media. Myself/my mates Bob and Fred(who'd obviously hear every word said in a full stand) didn't hear a peep so it can't have happened.

Edited by EdiBairn