The Falkirk FC Thread

See even if we have taken McKinnon illegally or whatever, its worth it for the patter imho
This. Their fans can revisit it all they want, but what Ray built in a short time had them all soaking at the prospect of a first dig at any sort of relevance in most of their lifetimes.

Instead, well...... Here we are.

47 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

i read that your case was being presented by your lady lawyer,  whether because of shortage of funds or arrogance I am not sure. Given that she is also avwitness I would imagine she is still cross examining herself. 

Its a hearing by the SFA into a diddy football club losing there manager to another football club not a murder trial at the High Court ya nugget youve been watching too much LA Law on TV

Just now, Branch Ton said:

i read that your case was being presented by your lady lawyer,  whether because of shortage of funds or arrogance I am not sure. Given that she is also avwitness I would imagine she is still cross examining herself. 

Can you tell me where you read this mate? Would like to check that out.

1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

Its a hearing by the SFA into a diddy football club losing there manager to another football club not a murder trial at the High Court ya nugget youve been watching too much LA Law on TV

How else is she going to prove she didn’t tap him up and then that his contract with Morton had been terminated. Even an oral contract requires 7 days notice. If she didn’t agree to buy his early release the guy who appeared in your dug out v Ross County and who did business for you on.dead day was still  Morton’s manager. That’s as bad as it gets and why proper shysters leave it a some days before they make a tapping appointment. You don’t seem to be able to even do the bad stuff properly.

How else is she going to prove she didn’t tap him up and then that his contract with Morton had been terminated. Even an oral contract requires 7 days notice. If she didn’t agree to buy his early release the guy who appeared in your dug out v Ross County and who did business for you on.dead day was still  Morton’s manager. That’s as bad as it gets and why proper shysters leave it a some days before they make a tapping appointment. You don’t seem to be able to even do the bad stuff properly.

oi oi

In what court anywhere in the land does the accused have to prove they didn't do something?

And Ray wasnt in the dugout against Ross County.

Hard lines

Now please f**k off you absolute gimp.

Didn't know Hartley's assistant was ever Morton's manager. Poor try TBH,

5 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Think you'll find the burden of proof is on the accuser. She doesn't need to prove anything.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

In what court anywhere in the land does the accused have to prove they didn't do something?

And Ray wasnt in the dugout against Ross County.

Hard lines

Now please f**k off you absolute gimp.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Fastest finger first!

1 hour ago, Branch Ton said:

As usual, you have no idea what’s going on. Margaret was there as a witness only. The defence was handled by a separate lawyer. 

In a place where people frequently make roaring c***s of themselves you are the king of roaring c***s