The Falkirk FC Thread

Nah. His stock was highest when he took us from the 2nd division to the the play offs for the Championship and made Ross Forbes look like Pirlo for a few months. Considering all he managed at Morton, before it petered out in his last season, if he was going to go to a bigger club it woulda been this year when he was unemployed. I can't see another full time club going for him anytime soon. Shame really.

He'd have been a good fit for you lot after Hartley left funnily enough. He was good at playing to the strengths of limited players, keeping it organised at the back and improving young players with his coaching. Exactly what Falkirk needed at the time. If he can turn Ricki Lamie into a Premiership defender he might have made some of your pre season signings....

Nah. Was taking that too far.

10 hours ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

What is the history of our club motto’s, season by season? Pretty fluffy subject but things like “Our Time” and “Your Club” seem to set us up for embarrassment. Just leave it with “Expect the Unexpected” and forget the cringe.

You had a good one at the start off this season. "In The Don we trust".

Maybe something like "We Hire,  We Fire, But Still Remain Dire."would fit the bill. 

In other news,  I see Aero's injury is not as bad as first thought and he could be back earlier than expected.  You guys are just not having much luck are you. 

Jim duffy for fecks sake. The fact that this charlatan was at Morton for 4 years highlights the mediocrity that Morton fans will put up with . One seaside league title in 30 years of management sums his career up. How he still gets a gig anywhere is completely beyond me.

13 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Morton fans providing some interesting anecdotes about the career of Jim Duffy but, to be honest, this is the Falkirk FC thread and no one cares so get it to fucking f**k.

^^^ Doesn't know Falkirk fans also go on other teams'forums. 

13 hours ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

What is the history of our club motto’s, season by season? Pretty fluffy subject but things like “Our Time” and “Your Club” seem to set us up for embarrassment. Just leave it with “Expect the Unexpected” and forget the cringe.

My family motto is "Aw, fur fuksake".  Many a year that could have been the Falkirk motto.    I feel confident now that we will escape relegation.  COYB

Maybe something like "We Hire,  We Fire, But Still Remain Dire."would fit the bill. 
In other news,  I see Aero's injury is not as bad as first thought and he could be back earlier than expected.  You guys are just not having much luck are you. 

The f**k is this shit?

Aero fucking hates you.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
8 hours ago, Fae_the_ said:

Aero fucking hates you.

Punch in the bellend on way to Briggs 

5 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

There's no need for uncouth language. 

Kindly return to the sty you were birthed in, you vile inbred wastrel. 

There we go. 

So, how are we feeling about the Stenny game coming up? 

Crush them. Drive them before us and hear the lamentations of their women.