The Falkirk FC Thread

17 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I think all Morton fans have kinda presumed we'll be around midtable all season. Might have a push at the play offs if we're lucky. Might look like sliding toward the dross below us if we're unlucky but will probably be battling with QotS for "best mediocre team" in the league.

You seemed to be doing well at the start of the season and were unbeaten in your first three including a win against Ross County. What went wrong?

17 hours ago, Bairn Necessities said:

I thought they were much the better team to be honest. Still rank rotten, which made Caldwell's drivel hilarious, but I think it's fair to say they were significantly better than us. That's what made it a great point for me. 

We've already got more points with this shitshow squad than I thought we'd have on Jan 1st so I couldn't call that run of games really. Way things have gone wouldnt be shocked to see us win 2 or 3 by shitfesting them.

I felt they were slightly better as they had a wee bit more cutting edge although not much and that was hardly surprising with Rudden and Petra both missing.  You'd struggle to make a decent striker if you combined all of those on the pitch on Saturday.  Erskine and Doolan look finished and Lewis for us has never started . Quitongo and Haber are obviously just pish and Dallison isnt really a footballer. 

Edited by Shodwall cat

We have 8 points in 14 games. Should take 6/7 from 3? Don’t buy where you get that from TBH
It might be fairer to say we have 5 points from our last 4 though. 2 of which were against the league leaders. The first 10 games of the season were basically a write off but we have to look to take 6 from Morton and Alloa at home and go for points in the other games. I think we will struggle to get anything from utd and Dunfermline though.

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I think all Morton fans have kinda presumed we'll be around midtable all season. Might have a push at the play offs if we're lucky. Might look like sliding toward the dross below us if we're unlucky but will probably be battling with QotS for "best mediocre team" in the league.

We will still have the best manager in the league though so thank you. 

21 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

We scored our first home goal of the season with that utter diddy mind you.

Of course we should be winning 2/3/4 of those games. If we can manage to beat Alloa and a couple of draws I think that will be as good as we can get. We have stopped the goals going in but we are not going to score many if we don’t at least try to come over the halfway line.

I thought Partick pretty much dominated whether that was our choice or not they dominated

Take it your not liking us picking up points. Where was your praise last week when we won? 

A blind man can see we don't have the players to go forward as we'd like,we can all see that, either you can't or are chosing to ignore that.

Take it your not liking us picking up points. Where was your praise last week when we won? 
A blind man can see we don't have the players to go forward as we'd like,we can all see that, either you can't or are chosing to ignore that.

I am well aware of the poor quality of player. I was one of the first to call them out.

I was delighted we won and we have a system now that should stop us get hammerings. If we can win 2 of the 5 games we will have done a lot better than I expected. One of the wins preferably has to be Alloa

Alloa beaten. That means3 points separating the bottom 3. That is much better than I thought we would be placed at start of December. Not a team to watch but at least we are not well adrift like most of us expected. Scrape a win and a couple of draws and we will be well involved next year.Alloa at home a big match. Imagine having to say that after our Summer Revolution!