The Falkirk FC Thread

42 minutes ago, Girth said:

Apparently that Tom Owen-Evans is looking good. Scored a brace yesterday. Finally found his level in Conference North!?

This guy was in the wrong team at the wrong time, I think with a bit of time he may have came onto a game and got up to speed. A bit like Luke Leahy when he first joined.  He was never getting that chance with us.

41 minutes ago, brokeville said:

It will be interesting to see how many he signs in January as there are some signs that some of the existing squad can do a job. The likes of Brough and Harrison have both improved recently. I appreciate in a different setup.

Priority for me is a goalkeeper, creative mid and a striker.

Obviously need more but that would be my starting point.

With the defence looking better and with us adding a right wing back I think it will be 352 for the rest of the season.

8 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

I honestly couldn't see where we'd get a point before january, never mind wins! We look organised and solid but have virtually nothing going forward. Has been a good improvement under Ray  but this season is going to be hard even after the transfer window. 

Will be even harder after the points deduction kicks in.

3 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I know it's frustrating when it's the weekend and your carer doesn't turn up, but can you phone social care or just pish yourself over on the Morton thread? 

Time to leave the lad alone. He never came near after we won last week, and they got beat. He picks his moments, and has nothing more to offer other than a bit of fantasy guff. His pals have all deserted him because they now know their own chairman screwed it up. Best just let him have his last wee while barking at the moon.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

We have a decent run of games going into January.
Inverness (A)
Alloa (H)
Morton (H)
Dundee United (A)
Dunfermline (H)

Can’t see us getting anything in the two away games but the 3 home games we should be taking 6/7 points at least.

We have 8 points in 14 games. Should take 6/7 from 3? Don’t buy where you get that from TBH

We have 8 points in 14 games. Should take 6/7 from 3? Don’t buy where you get that from TBH

Considering we’re playing a lot better now than the start of the season aye. Those three home games are against two teams we’ve beaten already and a team we were competitive against before Fasan got sent off. As pish as we are, do you not think we’ve got a good chance against the three?

Considering we’re playing a lot better now than the start of the season aye. Those three home games are against two teams we’ve beaten already and a team we were competitive against before Fasan got sent off. As pish as we are, do you not think we’ve got a good chance against the three?

Should be taking is what you said. I am not saying we can’t but I wouldn’t put it in the should bracket that’s for sure.

Let not forget we were dominated by a team that had lost 7 in a row before Saturday.