The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

18 months I feckin hope not.  Should be short term deals all round unless they're top quality.

It's a wind-up Shodwall. 

And no, I'm not ITK on this one, given that I'm out the country. 

If he passed a medical today he would have been signed at the same time. I understand that we're not going to make any more signings before January and it's hardly likely that we'd offer an 18 month deal to someone when Buaben only got until January. 

On 11/14/2018 at 07:46, Reggie Perrin said:

The Hitler patter is unacceptable imo.

Franco on the other hand might have been worth a shot given he had good links with Real Madrid...

North Korea won the World Cup under Kim Jung-un's guidance - would be worth a shot.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/outrageous-north-korea-propaganda-shows-11439296

quite frankly, it’s ridiculous, but that’s the nature of a league less than a third of the way done. Relegated sides often struggle, and Partick are certainly struggling. It helped that they appointed Caldwell.

A win tomorrow is more than just the three points. In terms of attitude and approach thereafter, it could make a massive difference not only to us, but to the vast majority of the league. January comes around, and we manage three or four key acquisitions, and just watch the bluster down Greenock way evaporate very very quickly.

41 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

quite frankly, it’s ridiculous, but that’s the nature of a league less than a third of the way done. Relegated sides often struggle, and Partick are certainly struggling. It helped that they appointed Caldwell.

A win tomorrow is more than just the three points. In terms of attitude and approach thereafter, it could make a massive difference not only to us, but to the vast majority of the league. January comes around, and we manage three or four key acquisitions, and just watch the bluster down Greenock way evaporate very very quickly.

Especially when they get pulled into a relegation scrap in a few months time :lol: