The Falkirk FC Thread

13 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Given the somewhat improved performances over the last 3 games who is everyone thinking must be moved in January? 

Mines -

Haber, Lewis and Dallison are absolute musts to be shipped out. 

McKee and Sammut are probablies (though I’d maybe take a punt on Sammut if a perm deal was the thinking as I think he could maybe develop).

Id get Tommy Robson and McGhee on a longer deal if we can. 

Anyone got any info on targets that they can share? 

Good question. 

Mckee, Dallison, Fasan, Mitchell, Sammut, Haber and Lewis can all go for me. I did have Paton and Kidd in there before yesterday but I think they might do ok now. 

A keeper is a main priority for January.

Also depending on who we can bring in I wouldn't be fussed about trying to renew Irving's loan. I'd like to keep Rudden though for the rest of the season.

Edited by Falkirk_Bairn_1983

1 minute ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

Good question. 

Mckee, Dallison, Fasan, Mitchell, Sammut, Haber and Lewis can all go for me. I did have Paton and Kidd in there before yesterday but I think they might do ok now. 

A keeper is a main priority for January.

f**k I almost forgot about that dick Fasan (maybe wishful thinking that he’d just disappear). Mitchell maybe good enough for a backup though?

Given the somewhat improved performances over the last 3 games who is everyone thinking must be moved in January? 
Mines -
McKee and Sammut are probablies (though I’d maybe take a punt on Sammut if a perm deal was the thinking as I think he could maybe develop).

Not saying I’m ITK or anything but I’ve heard from a respectable source

Louis Longridge is URGING Ray to get him.

Taiwo and Sibbs are on their way back.

Marvin Bartley is signing on a 5 year deal.

f**k I almost forgot about that dick Fasan (maybe wishful thinking that he’d just disappear). Mitchell maybe good enough for a backup though?

I thought Fasan had a really good game yesterday and saved us on a couple of occasions. He ain’t great, but Mitchell has done nothing to be considered above him.

53 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Mines -

Agree with what you have said and would add:

I would get rid of Fasan and probably Mitchell, keeping mutch as back up and bringing in a starter.

Neither will be on much cash so if we only manage to ship one out that would be ok but the other will be away in the summer for sure. Russell will probably be away as well, surplus to requirements.

McKee will probably be here until the end of the season. I would extend the loans of  Irving and Rudden and would probably give Buaben a contract until the end of the season. 

With the signing of dumbuya we probably need 2 strikers and 2 midfielders and a goal keeper in the window as a minimum, 5 good quality players would probably be enough to get us up the table given the general improvement in our fitness and discipline of late.

1 hour ago, BountyBairn said:

Mines -

Sammut is apparantly on 12k per week at Chelsea.

15 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

Agree with what you have said and would add:

I would get rid of Fasan and probably Mitchell, keeping mutch as back up and bringing in a starter.

Neither will be on much cash so if we only manage to ship one out that would be ok but the other will be away in the summer for sure. Russell will probably be away as well, surplus to requirements.

McKee will probably be here until the end of the season. I would extend the loans of  Irving and Rudden and would probably give Buaben a contract until the end of the season. 

With the signing of dumbuya we probably need 2 strikers and 2 midfielders and a goal keeper in the window as a minimum, 5 good quality players would probably be enough to get us up the table given the general improvement in our fitness and discipline of late.

Forgot about Russell. Yeah no point if Ray isn’t going to play him, plus need to aim higher anyway quality wise. 

41 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Not saying I’m ITK or anything but I’ve heard from a respectable source

Louis Longridge is URGING Ray to get him.

Taiwo and Sibbs are on their way back.

Marvin Bartley is signing on a 5 year deal.

Please stop saying this. Apart from obviously not happening, I don’t think any of them are of the quality we need even if they are better than what we have now.

1 hour ago, BountyBairn said:

So much for stopping abusing our players!

whilst Fasan ain't a long term solution he's a young guy who kept us in the game yesterday.

let's try and be a bit kinder to our players.

1 minute ago, Bofabairn said:

So much for stopping abusing our players!

whilst Fasan ain't a long term solution he's a young guy who kept us in the game yesterday.

let's try and be a bit kinder to our players.

I’m with Bairnardo, I reserve the right to express my feelings before recsinding if mitigating circumstances appear. 

He’ll need to do that over a number of games for me to ‘forgive’ his poor performances so far. If you’re happy with one ok game that’s your choice

9 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Fasan, Mitchell, Dallison, Harrison, Sammut, Irving, Petravicius, Haber and Lewis should be moved on IMO.

Harrison has been very good in the last two games and the 3 at the back seems to suit him. I would keep him as back up if not a starter.

Irving is a talented laddie who I think will flourish with Bauben beside him; I would definitely keep him for the season if possible.

Petra's one of those who is very unpredictable, can be pish and good in the same move! Move him on if we can get better but I think his pace and effort are certainly plus points that can be used when required.