The Falkirk FC Thread

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

A decent performance and then an interview like that....

Benefit of the doubt and a couple of weeks worth of slack cut.

Openly admit I have been hating him in a Falkirk top but if someone feels that they need to publicly discuss their health issues, however veiled, in order to justify their performances, I will shut my mouth and back off.

Best of luck Paul Paton.

We have all been very critical of him not just you Bairnardo. We might all be wrong. Hopefully.

Hopefully over the next few games he will show us we have all been wrong.

The joy of today ruined by now knowing our strikers are going to be Lewis and Haber next week in what is a massive game for both teams. Our formation and style is purely based on the running on and off the ball that Petra and Rudden does, something Haber clearly won’t.

McGhee, Kidd, Harrison, Paton, Robson and Brough deserve huge praise. I think Brough gets better and better each week and is more solid at CB.

I predict that Marcus Haber will show us why he's a Canadian international and why some Dundee fans hold him in such high regard by getting a header on (or maybe off) target.
Only if the cross directly hits him with him not having to make any attempt to play the ball himself.

9 hours ago, falkirkzombie said:

Real hard fought win today, thot robson and harrison were class, also where has that lewis kidd been for 2 years,? had a great game today, beat partick next week and we r off the bottom!!!

Yip we sign a much needed right back and Kidd  transforms his game. Great performances from all our former  duds all over the park Confidence and belief can be  game changers proving  on occasion  even reality can be sweet. 

Edited by Stainrod