The Falkirk FC Thread

12 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Strange that. So if you go to England you can play straight away mental. The herefore fans aren't half going to be scunnered when they hear what thbeir manager says and then actually see what they're getting.

You know as well as I do that he'll be a fuckin revelation for them! :(

2 hours ago, MrDust said:

His massive arse last season will have been that bit bigger with no pre season for him, he did score 16 goals but overall I think he struggled and probably wasnt enjoying it 

The claims of a small club where a pumping is 1-0 against 10 men

FTFY bro

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

So am I missing something here?Surely  he cant play for them until January although the interview says he will go into the squad for the weekend. Or is this another amateur signing? Mind you his description of him is a totally different player than the one we had anyway.

Last season English Non league clubs can get loans in 24/7, so Id guess they have more relaxed rules for players with no registered club.

Your pal Harris signed non league also, albeit he took the release in the last window 

Last season English Non league clubs can get loans in 24/7, so Id guess they have more relaxed rules for players with no registered club.
Your pal Harris signed non league also, albeit he took the release in the last window 
Your post just made me realise..... I had forgotten about Alex Harris!

Some good has come of all this then

3 hours ago, Kennedys_Moustache said:

That'll be a civil case then, theres no registration of staff contracts with a governing body, so little the spfl can do other than a slap on the wrist, which is exactly why nobody here can remember a club or manager ever being sanctioned. 

The SFA have even less to do with it. Since there's been no hint of a civil or employment law case being raised and the only thing filed has been a wee letter to the spfl which has no idea how to even handle it, you have to assume Rae has gotten fed up rolling around in his own shit and has gone off for a shower. 

I think even your lady lawyer would  know that the minimum notice period that an employee has to give to cancel his contract is 7 days unless the employer agrees to vary that. Seems clear that Morton  did not agree either to cancel the contracts or vary the notice periods. This is probably why most managers resign and wait a wee while before the join the new club. 

By seeming to use  the trio  on the say day they worked for Morton it would appear your club have acted in association with them to breach their contracts. 

I think even your lady lawyer would  know that the minimum notice period that an employee has to give to cancel his contract is 7 days unless the employer agrees to vary that. Seems clear that Morton  did not agree either to cancel the contracts or vary the notice periods. This is probably why most managers resign and wait a wee while before the join the new club. 
By seeming to use  the trio  on the say day they worked for Morton it would appear your club have acted in association with them to breach their contracts. 
"Even your lady lawyer"

f**k off with that patter.

In fact, away and hound an 18 year old laddie on twitter (again) in a fit of tears and snotters because a stranger changed jobs.

Fanny.

32 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

So that'll be a grand total of 21 days compo between the three of them. 

Thanks for clearing that up, you utter fanny. If there was a legally watertight notice or compo amount in the Contract then lawyers would have been called, as that's pretty much a legal slam dunk. All that's happened is Morton have sent a letter to the spfl. Speaks volumes. 

Edited by Kennedys_Moustache

31 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

RM was in attendance as a spectator at the County game he wasnt in position as manager until the following Saturday  = 7 days

3 hours ago, Kennedys_Moustache said:

You just know he's going to be fucking awesome down there. Whether it's a case of levels, too far from home or a rotten atmosphere up here. Could well be a player who had a lot of promise and got well and truly lost along the way. He was shite here, but that's hardly been exclusive to him. No hard feelings if he picks up again. 

No, he will also be utterly fucking atrocious at Hereford

RM was in attendance as a spectator at the County game he wasnt in position as manager until the following Saturday  = 7 days
Not going to be one of those posters that tells folk who they shpuld reply to.

Just bear in mind that this is someone who posts utter fucking drivel all over this board, yet apparently believes he knows more than a vastly experienced and qualified lawyer in the field of employment law on the basis that she is a she.

In the spirit of the more sensible "none of us here are really ITK" posts, Branch Tons contributions can be wedged even further into back into the Pandoras Box of shambling, jilted jealousy from whence they came now that he has revealed himself to be a sexist p***k and outright thicko.

56 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Let it go man you are making a complete arse of yourself! You are also forgetting that your chairman publicly stated he gave permission for Falkirk to speak to King Ray and his team. 

Jesus must be a slow day in Greenock today. 

9 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

No, he will also be utterly fucking atrocious at Hereford

I hope you're wrong, he's been dragged up here and sold a pup just as much as we were. Nobody deserves to be defined by this shite for the rest of their career. 

2 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

Let it go man you are making a complete arse of yourself! You are also forgetting that your chairman publicly stated he gave permission for Falkirk to speak to King Ray and his team. 

Jesus must be a slow day in Greenock today. 

It's always a slow day in Greenock. 

TOE must have been tapped by Hereford. Report them to FIFA, greet like a 2 year old and get the local rag to print pamphlets with him being burned at the stake.

On 15/10/2018 at 23:06, ANEWHOPE said:

Not particularly interested in her commitment or effort, I think these are the bare minimum I’d expect from someone in that position. I am interested in her ability and judgment and those can certainly be called into question.

1 minute ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Hi.

Surely you would have to prove illegal breach of contract before anything said above could be considered deluded? Or is this just a generic drive-by w**k?

Great first post, mate... Keep up the good work.

Almost everything said above is deluded... that's the point, the delusional don't know they're deluded... hence the Sevco reference.

I would hope the leaders of men among the Fa'kirk Bairns would be able to step in and save your once-great fanbase from a fate worse than fate its fuckin self... sounding more and more like (third quartile for intelligence) supporters of The Rangers...

Great first post, mate... Keep up the good work.
Almost everything said above is deluded... that's the point, the delusional don't know they're deluded... hence the Sevco reference.
I would hope the leaders of men among the Fa'kirk Bairns would be able to step in and save your once-great fanbase from a fate worse than fate its fuckin self... sounding more and more like (third quartile for intelligence) supporters of The Rangers...
download.jpg