The Falkirk FC Thread

Meno di salubri personaggi sono in esecuzione o sono coinvolti con Morton e McKinnon non aveva idea prima di prendere il lavoro lì e una volta scoperto che voleva via ASAL

What a load of salami...

If unscrupulous characters were involved at Morton why ever would decent predecessor managers such as Duffy have stuck around so long?

The only unscrupulous characters involved with Morton that I am aware of is VT and a few of his fellow posters on here....

Any business where significant amounts of cash can (even theoretically) be accrued for services (but not goods) is always a potential target for laundering. Football clubs and multi chain hairdressing businesses are obvious targets.

All it really takes is over declaring revenues, write off 20% as VAT, and it’s job done. 

Any business where significant amounts of cash can (even theoretically) be accrued for services (but not goods) is always a potential target for laundering. Football clubs and multi chain hairdressing businesses are obvious targets.
All it really takes is over declaring revenues, write off 20% as VAT, and it’s job done. 

All true, but where’s the evidence of it happening at Cappielow?

14 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

What a load of salami...

If unscrupulous characters were involved at Morton why ever would decent predecessor managers such as Duffy have stuck around so long?

The only unscrupulous characters involved with Morton that I am aware of is VT and a few of his fellow posters on here....

Possibly because his brutal record in football management would mean he'd have feck all chance of a similar level gig anywhere else.

On ‎13‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 23:51, roman_bairn said:

Just curious why so many think McKinnon will turn things around for us?
I’m as keen as anyone that he does well and saves us from the seaside leagues next season. However I really was not impressed with his tenure at Dundee United and cant understand why Morton fans got into such a lather.
For me he’s been no better than average at best in his coaching career to date and has a lot to prove.
Be interested in others thoughts?

I don't think you can judge the guy on his Dundee Utd days, he got them to the play-offs and they seem a basket case of a club just now (similar to our own). He left Morton joint top, only second on goal differnce,  so that side of your argument doesnt stack up. He seems to have done well for clubs who find themselves to be in turmoil which is why I am backing the guy.

I havent spoken with him personally but those I know who have claim he is a very decent fella and isnt afraid to put the boot in to these *ahem* players when required.  He is liked at the club and approachable unlike his predecessor it seems.  Hoping he can string together a few results for us prior to January then it will be up to the MSG who will decide whether we go down or stay in the league IMO. 

It’s a bit like asking if they want their majority of shares to be worth even a penny each. It is of course their choice whether to back RM in January or not. But if they don’t their precious shares will be likely worth nothing.

Time for them to pay for their mistakes or step aside. The boy with hotels was desperate to invest, not sure if he has any money but if he does let him onboard imo.

10 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

It’s a bit like asking if they want their majority of shares to be worth even a penny each. It is of course their choice whether to back RM in January or not. But if they don’t their precious shares will be likely worth nothing.

Time for them to pay for their mistakes or step aside. The boy with hotels was desperate to invest, not sure if he has any money but if he does let him onboard imo.

Donald Trump??

8 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Our reserve team containing 9 first team players currently being beaten 4-0 by Aberdeen reserves.

We accepted the fact the first team was shit at the start of the season, your typing that like it should be a shock to us.

23 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Our reserve team containing 9 first team players currently being beaten 4-0 by Aberdeen reserves.

Where did you get 9 first team players out of this?

Mutch, Mitchell, Robson, Munro, Russell, Buaben, Kidd, Sammut, O’Hara, Laverty, Dunne

Subs: Young, Owen Evans, Jarvis

13 minutes ago, BillyBairn said:

Where did you get 9 first team players out of this?

Mutch, Mitchell, Robson, Munro, Russell, Buaben, Kidd, Sammut, O’Hara, Laverty, Dunne

Subs: Young, Owen Evans, Jarvis

He thinks the goalie's playing right back.