The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

If they're going to be floating about this league then evidently they're better than the 9th? Place they were sitting in, they were evidently under performing massively at the time under Houston, surely it would've been better to come in, get the best out of the players he had and then supplement them with players in January, rather than just writing them, and consequently your season off until January? 

Thanks for that, Captain Hindsight. The idea hadn't occurred to us.

1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:

Yes, you did. You were singing the praises of both players after the win over Alloa, saying they were now showing their true qualities and getting it right up the reactionary posters:

That spring on Petra.... Holy shit. He gets up like Cristiano Ronaldo! Mental comparison obvs bit in terms of the height he can generate from a standing start.... Unreal.

I will be honest here, and this is petty, but I am enjoying these boys showing what they are really about after some of the reactionary shite spouted on here. 

Also:

why dont you tell me what Dallison has done wrong in the last two weeks?

And:

you cant make a case for dropping either Harrison or Dallison

And:

Scapegoating Dallison would be a continuation of the confidence issues plaguing our defence. 

And:

I am haply for Dallison and Harrison to start this game in the centre of defence. 

You're editing your post simply to further prove that your original claim was indeed shite. Well done.

3 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

This Edibairn character seems to be on a mission to turn this thread into OneF.
Not good.

You would have thought he would have dropped the anti falkirk stance since he got a move to Edinburgh City and wouldnt be surprised if Edibairn was Olaf from One F

Edited by AL-FFC

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Meanwhile we lost 1-0 to Raith today in a behind closed door game.

At least we got “nil” again, so that’s encouraging. Any idea as to our line up (although it means precious little).

Why do you keep including youth players(many of whom never played for us) to disguise how shit your argument is?
Let's look at those "11" players who left:
Luke Leahy- big loss
Cameron Eadie- never played for us
Kyle Johnson- never played for us
Lewis McMinn- never played for us
Fraser Aird- started 6 games for us(and generally didn't contribute much)
David McCracken- didn't play at all after January 
Danny Rogers- lost his place in goal 
Bob McHugh- scored 6 goals all season 
John Baird- didn't score from February onwards 
The players who left the club didn't contribute anywhere near enough to turn us from 2nd place to "worst squad ever". It's complete and utter nonsense.

How are you spending your pay off?

4 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

Why do you keep including youth players(many of whom never played for us) to disguise how shit your argument is?

Let's look at those "11" players who left:

Luke Leahy- big loss

Cameron Eadie- never played for us

Kyle Johnson- never played for us

Lewis McMinn- never played for us

Fraser Aird- started 6 games for us(and generally didn't contribute much)

David McCracken- didn't play at all after January 

Danny Rogers- lost his place in goal 

Bob McHugh- scored 6 goals all season 

John Baird- didn't score from February onwards 

The players who left the club didn't contribute anywhere near enough to turn us from 2nd place to "worst squad ever". It's complete and utter nonsense.

The rub is - the players that were left did not keep improving, they went backwards. 

This thread is fucking tragic. Not sure I can take anymore.

Can some c**t make up a credible rumour of a signing target to at least take the chat somewhere not focussed on the past?

We could dissect this all till the coos come home, but what matters is what’s coming next. 

On 11/10/2018 at 19:25, BountyBairn said:

This thread is fucking tragic. Not sure I can take anymore.

Can some c**t make up a credible rumour of a signing target to at least take the chat somewhere not focussed on the past?

We could dissect this all till the coos come home, but what matters is what’s coming next. 

I can exclusively reveal that McKinnon's next signing will be none other than ex-Falkirk stalward, Jean-Francois Lecsinel

Edited by Gaz

Craigen hippo longridge taiwo Miller aird all doing well enough and in most cases better than their replacements.
Craigen was shite and downed tools. Hippo aye I would have kept, LL was offered a deal, Taiwo was injured all the time, Miller downed tools and runoured to have been causing issues, Aird was fucking rancid.

HTH