The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Colkitto said:

Is the snake bringing in a load of free agents? If not, it leaves the squad a bit thin no? Especially with 3 months till the transfer window opens

It's a testament to the colossal summer f**k up that the squad still won't be thin and more people will have to leave.

Remember Hartleys pish about having an 18 man squad?

Is the snake bringing in a load of free agents? If not, it leaves the squad a bit thin no? Especially with 3 months till the transfer window opens
Not really, these players haven't even been making the bench in recent weeks and we've not been struggling to field a team.

Folk rated Froxylias because he has a cool name and a good beard/hair combo. He was in and out of the Dumbarton team last season and hasn't shown us anything at all. Strange signing at the time and looks even stranger in hindsight. If his name had been Mark Smith everyone would've been slating the signing.

19 minutes ago, Trump said:

Surprised at these reactions. He’s not been given a chance by two managers for a reason. A number 10 that needs a team to be built around him to be fair to him, and especially with McKinnon, we aren’t playing that formation now. May be one of a few players who ends up playing better for another team in the future but if it allows us to sign better players elsewhere, I have no issue.

I thought he would get until January at most, clearly an issue and doesn’t fit the system either so you’re right.

Folk rated Froxylias because he has a cool name and a good beard/hair combo. He was in and out of the Dumbarton team last season and hasn't shown us anything at all. Strange signing at the time and looks even stranger in hindsight. If his name had been Mark Smith everyone would've been slating the signing.

I “rated” Froxylias as the guy definitely had ability and a bit of flair though obviously needed to improve his fitness.
That said in our current predicament he is a luxury that we can do without which probably says more about the state of the club than the player.

54 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Nope - Falkirk hold their registrations until January as they held them when the window shut. Hartley surely can’t get another management  job in Scottish football after the mess he’s left at Falkirk. 

I hope your right regarding Hartley but stranger things happen, Had to laugh when he was an 'Expert' on BBC Radio and managed to get the the line up of the team he was talking about wrong!!

27 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

He was only in and out of our team because he could attack, and that's the last thing Stevie Aitken looks for in a player. He's got ability by the spadeful, I just don't think he's particularly motivated to use it - hence why he ended up playing part-time football when he was 24.