The Falkirk FC Thread

Can't be any worse than the 11 that are going to get mullered by Alloa to be frank. 

ETA I seem to have inadvertently found myself a stalker. Any betting on what one of the Morton buffoons it is? Slowly going through every post I've made and red dotting them. Someone has had a proper meltdown over something. 

Screenshot_20180924-144905.jpg

Edited by DeeBairn

Am i the only one thinking the administration season was a walk in the park compared to the last 2 seasons, at least everyone rallied round.   This season its like watching a train heading towards a car on the tracks.

5 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Am i the only one thinking the administration season was a walk in the park compared to the last 2 seasons, at least everyone rallied round.   This season its like watching a train heading towards a car on the tracks.

Administration would be the easy way out of this mess. Would at least give us reason to cut some of the shite loose. 

Still, there's ways the prospect of everything clicking this coming game and we turn out to be magic. 

Administration would be the easy way out of this mess. Would at least give us reason to cut some of the shite loose. 

Still, there's ways the prospect of everything clicking this coming game and we turn out to be magic. 
Tell me you're taking the piss.

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
14 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Tell me you're taking the piss.

About the second part? Aye, no chance anything is clicking. 

23 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Nah come on. Admin an easy way out? If, and I stress this clearly, if you're serious, you've got no idea what admin entails.

Nah, wasn't overly serious. Though with the way this season has been going, absolutely nothing this club does would surprise me in the least part. 

38 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Nah come on. Admin an easy way out? If, and I stress this clearly, if you're serious, you've got no idea what admin entails.

Oh believe me, I do, and when you have millions of pounds worth of debt, it absolutely IS the easy path for football clubs. Why do you think Livingston chose it as a business model?

Have a look at the clubs who chose the administration path (incidentally, we weren’t in admin, we were in provisional liquidation because admin didn’t exist back then).

Where are those clubs now? Forget all the crocodile tears of supporters. Admin is a fabulous way of shedding debt with no responsibility whatsoever for the turmoil it leaves behind.

11 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Oh believe me, I do, and when you have millions of pounds worth of debt, it absolutely IS the easy path for football clubs. Why do you think Livingston chose it as a business model?

Have a look at the clubs who chose the administration path (incidentally, we weren’t in admin, we were in provisional liquidation because admin didn’t exist back then).

Where are those clubs now? Forget all the crocodile tears of supporters. Admin is a fabulous way of shedding debt with no responsibility whatsoever for the turmoil it leaves behind.

We have a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner on our board. He is also a vastly experienced accountant who unfortunately is not very good at reading newspapers. You should give him a calll, though he maybe rather busy bending Claire Whyte’s ear.

Personally I’d love  to see you Phoenix as Grangemouth Gormless FC.

Edited by Branch Ton
Typo

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I don’t need your insolvency practitioner. I have my own one.

Top banter would be waiting to see if Morton are awarded any compo, then call in the receivers. Take your penny in the pound and enjoy it. Looks like we are going down anyway, be as well as make it a laugh while we are at it.