The Falkirk FC Thread

The CEO was at the game yesterday. I had a look up at the Directors Box and was surprised to see BPM sitting about two or three seats away from him. I couldn't help wondering if they'd exchanged a warm friendly handshake and a hug.  :whistle

CEO sneaked away before the game ended. Tells you everything you need to know about the man.

17 hours ago, DeeBairn said:
17 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
You are more focused on Falkirk than your own team and I find that a bit weird.

It's not weird though, it's standard behavior for that lot. You know it's a serious illness when even the usually restrained Dunning is getting involved with it.

You've got a cheek.  You're the most prominent Morton poster on the forum.

30 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

No clue mate, but it appears according to the chairman that we were going to run out of cash. They seem to be blaming that solely on the costs of the academy but that can't be solely to blame since it seemed to be basically washing it's face with player sales.

Your accounts to May 2017 show you had £456k at bank. Do you have the same bankers as Hamilton?

You've got a cheek.  You're the most prominent Morton poster on the forum.
1, you might be confusing me with Bairnardo.

2, wouldn't be hard, since your thread is a barren wasteland where nothing ever happens. A bit like Greenock, to be fair.

Your accounts to May 2017 show you had £456k at bank. Do you have the same bankers as Hamilton?
No, but the board sanctioned a massive spend on 17 or so players that are utter dross, and a management team that were utter dross. We paid off Houston, then paid off Hartley. Now we'll likely have to pay off most of Hartley's dross at some point as well.

It's rarely fun being a Falkirk fan, but it's usually interesting.

24 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

1, you might be confusing me with Bairnardo.

2, wouldn't be hard, since your thread is a barren wasteland where nothing ever happens. A bit like Greenock, to be fair.

Nope.  Definitely you.  You've posted in Morton threads about 500% more than me in the past fortnight.

11 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Nope.  Definitely you.  You've posted in Morton threads about 500% more than me in the past fortnight.

Sorry, honey, September 7th was my last post in that desert. Unless I'm tired and I've missed one. You're right about you not posting on there. Mainly because you're over here all the time, which given your above post, just makes you look foolish. 

How can you be heamorraging money with the crowds you get and I assume your stadium also makes money through the week?  

You assume wrong, the club do not own the offices, meeting rooms cafe etc.
The FFC hating Falkirk Council (at the time) agreed a deal with our less than astute board that means it costs us a not so small fortune to play at TFS.

Took my 2 girls to Callendar Park today and couldn’t not stop in and see the Bairns exhibition in Callendar House before it closes next month. Would urge all Bairns to go see it soon.

Would be amazing to see some of the memorabilia in Behind The Goals to be honest.

IMG_6008.jpg

IMG_6004.jpg

IMG_5997.jpg

6 minutes ago, Senator Frimpton said:

Am now convinced Leo Fasans sole talent is looking a bit like Slaven Bilic.

Something to build on for the lad

To be honest, there’s precious few in our squad that look like football players, so if true, Fasan has gotten a head start on at least a dozen of them.

Maybe that was where “Mitch” misunderstood the brief. He took the phrase “as long as they look like a player, we’ll sign them” a bit too literally.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

7 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

I was at hospitality yesterday and outside KK not one director came near any of the boxes or the main lounge to speak to people.

CC was opposite to me across the aisle. He didn’t attempt to speak to me or anyone else for that matter.

Hospitality was very good by the way.......a bit too good emoji23.png

Shameful; I'm afraid you can't expect anything else from the Teflon Army

4 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

CEO sneaked away before the game ended. Tells you everything you need to know about the man.

If that's true,and I have no reason to doubt the author, what the hell is going on? If Directors don't support the team to the bitter end  we have no chance. Time for big changes me think.

8 minutes ago, ATB1961 said:

If that's true,and I have no reason to doubt the author, what the hell is going on? If Directors don't support the team to the bitter end  we have no chance. Time for big changes me think.

It's a job with good jobs for those fucks though.