The Falkirk FC Thread

In terms of general shape it was much better with him using his pace down the left as opposed to Haber looking like he didn't really want to be playing today when through the middle. I'm not for a minute suggesting Lewis should have that role after January but for now he will do us a turn.
I'd be inclined to give Robson a shot in that position ahead of Lewis. Robson knows how to get past a man

I'd be inclined to give Robson a shot in that position ahead of Lewis. Robson knows how to get past a man
Fair point, to be honest I'd be happy enough with that provided Rudden plays centrally. His performance at Ayr was far superior to any other forward we have utilised all season in terms of movent and workrate.

3 minutes ago, Rocco said:
10 minutes ago, tubbybairn said:
In terms of general shape it was much better with him using his pace down the left as opposed to Haber looking like he didn't really want to be playing today when through the middle. I'm not for a minute suggesting Lewis should have that role after January but for now he will do us a turn.

I'd agree with this. We're still very poor but there were some positive signs in the team. 

Paton can GTF

Robson LW with Brough LB would work for me with Lewis being used as a sub like today. Petra and Rudden up front.

Mutch has to play next week, Fasan  has had a nightmare couple of weeks.

I'd like to reiterate that Paton can GTF.

58 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Think you might find that Claire Whyte might be deciding a different destiny for you and rather sooner than you think.

Deary me. A female name. She an expert in pseudo legal terminology?

Sad reality all to evident today. Going to the game we discussed how disappointing and embarrassing  it was to have our chairman try to explain the boards failings to the faithfull publicly. 

We thought about this and concluded that this approach is pathetic.Fans don't care for explanations as to why, we want strong leadership where their decisions will be reflected in our success or lack of it - end off. I totally appreciate they are mostly fans but if they can't cut it  _ then cut and run and leave someone who can deliver have a go. We are slipping into the abyss more and more as each week passes and  real fans would stand aside for the greater good. 

Edited by Stainrod
Errors

Missed the game today but obviously didn’t sound good.

How they’ve managed to assemble such a bad team is genuinely baffling. The only rational explanation is deliberate sabotage. Fucking woeful.

We’ll still stay up. Nae luck Morton.

Edited by Hughsie

To the game I thought we were marginally better in some areas but that team will continually fail at this level_ the players are simply not good enough. 

My ratings :

Fasan _ simply the worst ever. 1

Miurhead- some very good long passes and some terrible short ones 4

.Dallison .slightly better but doesn't organise and isn't a leader a mouse in lions clothing - 3

Harrison _ poor 3

Brough _ nothing special - 4

Paton _ worse than a man short - 2

Mckee- too quiet never says a word and lacks confidence. Tried 5

Petra _easily our best player today tried showed and proved he has ability 7

Irvine _ will be a top player one day 4

Haber  totally ineffective 1

Rudden - doesn't work with Haber 2

Subs Lewis best I've seen him but still poor end product 4

Kidd - Needs to shed a stone and find some desire 2

Robson - didn't put a foot wrong 5

Alloa will see next week as an opertunity to cement their league status. 

4 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

To the game I thought we were marginally better in some areas but that team will continually fail at this level_ the players are simply not good enough. 

My ratings :

Fasan _ simply the worst ever. 1

Miurhead- some very good long passes and some terrible short ones 4

.Dallison .slightly better but doesn't organise and isn't a leader a mouse in lions clothing - 3

Harrison _ poor 3

Brough _ nothing special - 4

Paton _ worse than a man short - 2

Mckee- too quiet never says a word and lacks confidence. Tried 5

Petra _easily our best player today tried showed and proved he has ability 7

Irvine _ will be a top player one day 4

Haber  totally ineffective 1

Rudden - doesn't work with Haber 2

Subs Lewis best I've seen him but still poor end product 4

Kidd - Needs to shed a stone and find some desire 2

Robson - didn't put a foot wrong 5

Alloa will see next week as an opertunity to cement their league status. 

Are some of these scores - and +'s, because they should all have a minus in front of them.