The Falkirk FC Thread

It’s breaking my heart watching scum like Haber and Paton playing for the club I love and not giving a f**k.

That coupled with guys like Dallison, Lewis, Harrison and ToE, who are clearly junior level at best, being given contacts means it’s very, very unlikely we won’t finish bottom this season.

I am also shocked that Hartley and now Mckinnon have Fasan as their first choice. Nothing against the guy but Stevie Wonder can see he’s not good enough.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s breaking my heart watching scum like Haber and Paton playing for the club I love and not giving a f**k.

That coupled with guys like Dallison, Lewis, Harrison and ToE, who are clearly junior level at best, being given contacts means it’s very, very unlikely we won’t finish bottom this season.

I am also shocked that Hartley and now Mckinnon have Fasan as their first choice. Nothing against the guy but Stevie Wonder can see he’s not good enough.

Stevie Wonder would have better reflexes.

Someone in south stand shouting “fucking talk to each other, get them up for it Muirhead” mid game and Muirhead turns round and tells him to shut the f**k up. Mid. Game. Unbelievable. 
The guy was ranting and raving, you make it sound like encouragement. It wasnt.

One of the worst performances I’ve ever seen from us. Why were we so negative? That Dundee United team were there for the taking and we stood off them. Can’t blame McKinnon for the team but you certainly can for that god awful formation we tried to play. Paton is atrocious. Not one player was good enough with maybe Petra. That brings me onto the fact he was much better through the middle yet today he was punted out wide again today. Least said about Fasan the better. He’s utter useless. Dallison and Harrison are League one standard at very very best. Never believed for a minute that we would actually get relegated but now I’m not so sure.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Image result for ainsley harriott

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

5ba67e5b76860_imageproxy(9).gif.165fbb3d3b37ef94d4f5e14064088c4b.gif

1 hour ago, virginton said:

Good; GIRFUY.

IMG_0215.jpg

Oh come on. Just because a few adults pull you up for using children’s images on the internet doesn’t mean you have to give them up completely.