The Falkirk FC Thread

Serious question now. Given what was being said about Petra before, versus his performance last week, its clear that there was quite probably an issue with the performance levels of some players relating either to their relationahip with Hartley, or his system not suiting them.

So in regards to Dallison who was the one I thought pre season would be at the highest level of our signings, what is there that is salvageable to make a player.

Lets assume for the sake of the arguement that he is not quite as bad as he has seemed.

First look, I liked the way he seemed to want to step out of defence with his head up and look for a pass. But Centre Halfs of course need to defend first. Is the laddie a write off?
I think Ray has found a way to use Petra, whereas, Dallison is just a big shitebag pretending to be a centre half because he's over 6ft

My main issue with Dallison is that he seldom ever seems to put in a tackle. Usually ends up running alongside his opponent in the hope that he can nick the ball rather than put his foot in. Harrison isn't very good and is very slow but he is at least willing to tackle and put his body in the way when required. 
At least Harrison can defend. He is slow but with a faster centre half alongside him, maybe he can put in better performances

2 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

Are we going to be lucky enough for Alloa to continue to be as shit as us until Christmas? We better hope so but that will be 2 get out of jail free cards in 2 years. So I doubt it.

I think going down may be our only chance of getting rid of this board. Whether the club would survive that is doubtful.

9 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I think going down may be our only chance of getting rid of this board. Whether the club would survive that is doubtful.

extremely doubtful given that we are haemorrhaging money in this league according to the chairmans statement, the next level down would be even worse.