The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

The suited guys are probably Ray's  legal representatives or private security for his visit to Cappielow.   Is the black guy * Lenny Henry?* Falkirk have developed a rep for signing comedians. 

** Although Lenny Henry could arguably be done under the Trades Description Act claiming to be a comedian. Mind you so could some Falkirk players for claiming to be footballers. 

B127A78B-49B0-4F0B-92E6-FB90D3A65A48.gif

4 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Weren't you the guy who posted the same photo in two different threads looking for double the attention?

If I'm the magnet you're the fridge.

No. He clearly said that the thread was the magnet. No “if” about it. You are not the magnet, and clearly, you weren’t sure if you were either, so hopefully that’s now a bit clearer.

If on the other hand, you are channeling the Lionel Richie lyric “stuck on you” at Bairnardo, that’s a conversation of a very different kind.

3 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

It’s confirmed on official site that our new signing is Andrew Matheson 

Good move. He has been a free agent for 32 years, but once match fit, I expect Dallison’s game time will be limited.

No. He clearly said that the thread was the magnet. No “if” about it. You are not the magnet, and clearly, you weren’t sure if you were either, so hopefully that’s now a bit clearer.
If on the other hand, you are channeling the Lionel Richie lyric “stuck on you” at Bairnardo, that’s a conversation of a very different kind.
Yeah let's just say I was doing that.

Just watched McKinnons pre match interview there. I must admit I like him, and whilst last season Hartleys pointed style didnt bother me that much, Ray is a breath of fresh air this season in terms of the way he talks about the game.

I imagine people probably leave the training ground on a high most days....

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just watched McKinnons pre match interview there. I must admit I like him, and whilst last season Hartleys pointed style didnt bother me that much, Ray is a breath of fresh air this season in terms of the way he talks about the game.

Probably. He is fae Dundee after all.

So different from Hartley’s interviews. Clearly doesn’t see the process as beneath him, and while results remain the same so far, he certainly comes across as having none of the arrogance or wee man syndrome of his predecessor.

As a manager, time will tell.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

He's basically admitted he knows nothing about the players and he'll be scraping for points until January, when he can bring in his own team.

Sounds almost exactly like Hartley to me, who all the Falkirk fans loved even just a couple of months ago.

He's basically admitted he knows nothing about the players and he'll be scraping for points until January, when he can bring in his own team.
Sounds almost exactly like Hartley to me, who all the Falkirk fans loved even just a couple of months ago.
In the pre march interview for tomorrow? Not sure thats the case.

McKinnon saying only injuries are Mitchell and McGhee.
Be interesting to see whether Irving, Dunne or Greenwood get a game. Especially being at home. 
The three of them not figuring has me a bit seething but Ray seems focused on firming up the turd at the back so none of those three are really for that. And last week we scored two goals, neither of which were shitey 92nd minute consolations, so to an extent I am willing to just haud ma wheesht.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You clearly do not grasp the concept of “love”.