The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

From that list of free transfers the other day I'd love one (or more of) Andy Driver, Gary Irvine Paul Quinn, Nick Ross or Martin Woods.

Not sure how realistic any of them are but it's the middle of September and they don't have clubs so hopefully we've got our eyes on somebody, anybody.

Paul Quinn is feckin gash.  Hard as it may seem he's no improvement on the mince we have already.  Cant see Andy driver coming to us unfortunately although you never know.

4 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Paul Quinn is feckin gash.  Hard as it may seem he's no improvement on the mince we have already.  Cant see Andy driver coming to us unfortunately although you never know.

You never know, did he not get bombed out a trial at St Johnstone, pre season? Short term deal to January might suit him well enough. 

1 minute ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Would have said piss off at the start of the season however we are where we are now and need experience. He scored 15 goals last season mainly playing as the lone striker. I’d certainly take him now even until January.

Aye, agreed. Anything that helps get points on the board between now and the window opening has to be a good thing. 

Just now, Shodwall cat said:

I think you're probably right but I'd take just about anyone to get some of these idiots out of the starting 11. After initially warming to Harrison I think he's a total bombscare shitebag.

2 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

I think you're probably right but I'd take just about anyone to get some of these idiots out of the starting 11. After initially warming to Harrison I think he's a total bombscare shitebag.

I know what you mean m8. Its that desperate I've started wishing we still had players that I never ever thought I would want to see in the navy blue again. 

Just now, Crawford Baptie said:

I wouldn’t class him as a shitebag at all. He’s just not a good player. Dallison is a shitebag.

It was him not putting in a tackle against Dobbie when he was through on goal that did it for me, it's a risk and early on in the match but Dobbie wasn't away yet.

On 21/09/2018 at 10:35, Crawford Baptie said:

Guys our training just now. McKinnon shaking hands with a few suited guys and a new guy training.

Black guy about 6ft I’d imagine. Don’t recognise him though.

I can exclusively reveal that our new signing is none other than ex-Falkirk stalwart, Jean-Francois Lecsinel.

Edited by Gaz

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

Did he get freed the dutch mob or did he just not fancy staying? Seemed to play pretty regularly.

Think we wanted to come home, surprised there's not been any takers. Must be a right sound guy not to be at St Johnstone though. 

46 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Crawford Baptie said:
Guys our training just now. McKinnon shaking hands with a few suited guys and a new guy training.

Black guy about 6ft I’d imagine. Don’t recognise him though.

Black rhymes with Right Back, so hopefully thats a clue.

:lol:

37 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I can exclusively reveal that our new signing is none other than ex-Falkirk stalwart, Jean-Francois Lescinel.

I'm upset you with you on a deep deep level. Surely he would still be waiting at the airport, if true?