The Falkirk FC Thread

Evening Bairns fans,

My father in law is a big Falkirk fan and is currently in hospital. Was looking to raise his spirits by taking him in some interesting reading. Is there a Falkirk fanzine that I could get hold of or does such a thing no longer exist? Tried Googling the answer but not seeing anything relevant. 

If anybody could help out and point me in the right direction it’d be appreciated. 

Cheers. 

Evening Bairns fans,
My father in law is a big Falkirk fan and is currently in hospital. Was looking to raise his spirits by taking him in some interesting reading. Is there a Falkirk fanzine that I could get hold of or does such a thing no longer exist? Tried Googling the answer but not seeing anything relevant. 
If anybody could help out and point me in the right direction it’d be appreciated. 
Cheers. 
Bookmark this thread, tomorrows match thread, and the Morton thread, then give him your device.

He will have a fucking great time.

Oh and get well soon Murdos wifes da'

52 minutes ago, TotalMurdo said:

Evening Bairns fans,

Cheers. 

Nice thought mate, there’s a good statto type site with a fairly comprehensive history of the club at better meddle (google it).

The onefinfalkirk fanzine hasn’t been about for years. Not sure the stattos site is all that entertaining tbh, but prob only thing out there these days. 

Think there’s a Falkrik history page on Facebook that sometimes posts with nostalgic stories / pics on the COYB Facebook group. 

Hope you find something and he gets well soon.

16 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Some of you Fa'kirk ladz, rightly, talking about how important the first win is... not saying you won't get it against Ayr (although doubt it), no way of saying what happens in any given game against Dundee Utd... but then you go to Alloa on the 29th...

Mark the date: whole season will be on it if you're going in with 0 or 1 point... Feck, whole season will probably be on it anyway.

The spectacle of us Morton fans rooting for that fine exponent of silky midfield play and defender of the honour of the Murn will be truly bonkers... but hey, needs must... Step forward Jim Goodwin, Man of the Season in waiting...

I remember my first beer

image.gif.2b49a4410e2299b3bf79e148b150a10c.gif

2 minutes ago, Rocco said:
7 minutes ago, MetalWolf said:
post match interview suggested he liked kidd in the middle... maybe mckee on the right?  I expect Haber will start

McKee on the right would be a shocking decision

did he not play on the right of midfield against dundee utd in the play offs?  I'm sure I remember Houston playing him there before.  He is better at crossing than many of our players.

did he not play on the right of midfield against dundee utd in the play offs?  I'm sure I remember Houston playing him there before.  He is better at crossing than many of our players.
He's not very quick though. I wouldn't use where Houston played someone as backup to an argument either

2 hours ago, Rocco said:

This was the video of TOE I watched when we signed him. I thought he looked decent in it but I haven't seen anything so far that looks like the guy in the video

That video tho is very much nothingness, I notice how players are nearly 2 yards of him when marking tho....

The two reserve games I have watched Toe in, his first touch is horrible when someone throws it to him to give and go and when his hair is wet, he looks like 90s Frank Lampard

I dont think Paton will be dropped today, thats gonna be my only team prediction today