The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, wullie robb said:

I'm not even remotely interested in the banter or whatever it is between Morton supporters and ourselves. 

FFC have a new Manager end off, whatever happens behind the scenes, won't and doesn't matter to me or 99% of supporters, what does concern me is how do you fix something that looks beyond repair, a team that has virtually no quality anywhere on the park ain't a good starting point. 

Just managing to stay in this division is the only priority the Manager will be tasked with. 

At the moment that in itself would do for me. 

I think that's a fair point, a mate of mine who stays in Bonnybridge (not a fan of the Bairns or the Ton) went along to the game yesterday and thought the standard of football was absolutely honking, much worse than he expected. Looks like there is a lot of work to be done, but it is very early in the season (January window may well be very important to you, but who will be available, and will you have the money for wages due to combo payments. I may also be hard to offload some of the players Hartley signed?)  Time will tell.

If rudden can do a Stokes, along with greenwood, McGhee and Irving in the starting 11 then we will do fine. It is not beyond the realms of possibility however unlikely it may seem. Shouldn't have to rely on a teenager to carry us forward but at this stage it's the only hope I have. 

6 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I tell you what, Morton fans must be dislikable cuntos if they would rather spend time over here. 

Mind you, anything is better than virginton.. 

DB - You may want to pass your thoughts on to your mate Bairnardo, he virtually set up camp in the Ton forum.

Come on, Im sure you expected to see a few Ton fans on here following yesterday's result.

If rudden can do a Stokes, along with greenwood, McGhee and Irving in the starting 11 then we will do fine. It is not beyond the realms of possibility however unlikely it may seem. Shouldn't have to rely on a teenager to carry us forward but at this stage it's the only hope I have. 
Thank f**k we still have the intrigue of Rudden to come into the team.

4 minutes ago, port-ton said:
31 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
I tell you what, Morton fans must be dislikable cuntos if they would rather spend time over here. 

Mind you, anything is better than virginton.. 

Connah no dae that!

Then you come along and empty a cart of cringe. You just blew it for everyone. This isn’t the DR ffs.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
35 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Does anyone know what Ruddens goalscoring record is with sevco reserves! 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
33 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Unless Stevie G decides to rescind the loan on the basis that playing in an omnishambles set up is dangerous for the lad’ development.

Just thinking this must be the first time in history a rat has jumped onto a sinking ship. 

1 minute ago, Branch Ton said:

Unless Stevie G decides to rescind the loan on the basis that playing in an omnishambles set up is dangerous for the lad’ development.

Just thinking this must be the first time in history a rat has jumped onto a sinking ship. 

Think rat Hartley also did I'm afraid 

2 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:
2 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:
Falkirk HAHAHAHAHHA
McKinnon HAHAHAHAHA
Couldn't make it up yesterday, THANKS LADS! 

and could I take this opportunity to thank you for your manager.

You're very welcome.

A manager who couldn't beat Forfar, who was ripped apart by Ayr United, lost to Partick, threw away a 2 goal lead against QoS and pumped out the cup by Dumbarton. All in the space of 9 games.

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

See, that’s half way decent. Can you maybe sell port-ton some new material? He or she is struggling big time.

7 minutes ago, snapper55 said:

You're very welcome.

A manager who couldn't beat Forfar, who was ripped apart by Ayr United, lost to Partick, threw away a 2 goal lead against QoS and pumped out the cup by Dumbarton. All in the space of 9 games.

:lol:

....and here was us thinking your players were involved with that. Good to see he got you to the top end of the league all on his ownsome. To beat that RC side single handed was seriously clever stuff. The sense of relief that was shared by you all here when he left.........dancing in the streets of Morton.

You managed to link him to the 10 (ten) goal battering by Hamilton yet?

Edited by Duncan Freemason

25 minutes ago, Stainrod said:

Does anyone know what Ruddens goalscoring record is with sevco reserves! 

Couldn't see any sevco stats but his record with the national side is 4 goals in 20 starts, therefore more likely to gain experience with us and maybe bag a few  but unlikely to be a saviour and hit the 20+ target we need. 

1 hour ago, Bailey1874 said:

DB - You may want to pass your thoughts on to your mate Bairnardo, he virtually set up camp in the Ton forum.

Come on, Im sure you expected to see a few Ton fans on here following yesterday's result.

I wasn't expecting to have to bag 8 of them in order to get price to talk about the game. A tad over the top, imo. 

27 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I wasn't expecting to have to bag 8 of them in order to get price to talk about the game. A tad over the top, imo. 

Fair enough, may be a bit of overkill on the Ton side of things (although I can understand to an extent). But as far as I can see, you haven't really commented on the game - perhaps it's not just Ton fans who obsessed, you may want to have a wee look in the mirror.

Anyway, long season ahead, we'll see how it pans out.

13 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

The team now is much worse. I reckon most of the new signings are bottom league 1 level at best. Even then, we were outplayed by Connah's Quay, Forfar, Montrose and East Fife who are at that level or lower, so that assessment could be generous.

That makes beautiful reading.

18 minutes ago, Bailey1874 said:

Fair enough, may be a bit of overkill on the Ton side of things (although I can understand to an extent). But as far as I can see, you haven't really commented on the game - perhaps it's not just Ton fans who obsessed, you may want to have a wee look in the mirror.

Anyway, long season ahead, we'll see how it pans out.

It's more a case of it all having been said, at this point. Until players come in or we somehow win a game, there's little left to be commented on.