The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

Falkirk 0 is a scoreline we are going to see a lot if we keep playing like that, hopefully McKinnon has some ideas to improve us.

He could start by ensuring that utter dogs***e like Kidd, Lewis, Brough, Harrison, Paton and Competition Winner are never seen in the first team again, except in the most dire of emergencies. That would be something.

I think bang average is being generous 
agreed. the thought of paying a tenner to watch Paton and kidd huff and puff their way round the pitch filled me with dread hence not going.

what a real mess we are in. out of the irn bru cup, out of league cup at first stage and bottom of the league with 0 points and 1 goal.

only positive is we were missing McGhee and Irving today

29 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

First time I've ever seen security brought in to protect the opposition management. 

Nae wonder, guy was a fud, belongs on the sideline of Sunday pub football. Which, to be honest, was the level I just witnessed. Can't wait for Irving rudden and McGhee to come in. Kidd is never a wide player. Haber looked disinterested. Is it not January yet? 

This thread is starting to look broken, with all the blocked users around the place. Only positive to be taken from today is that at least we aren't a shower of bitter, twisted, obsessive freak shows. 

McGhee, Irving and Rudden can only improve that team.