The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Branch Ton said:

Well he is clearly in breach because his request to resign was rejected.  A contract is created when an offer for consideration is accepted and can only end when its term expires, by mutual consent or if one party can be shown to have clearly breached its terms.  Looks like the only option may be for your man to offer to buy out the contract. Otherwise it’s a big legal bill and compo. You boys stuffed up badly on this and if Falkirk can be shown to have acted improperly to induce the breach then you are in the shit too. Not sure what view the SFA will take to seeing another clubs employee appearing in your dug out. Clubs have been booted out of cups for fielding unregistered players. You could end up in Division 1– though you are on you are on the fast track there anyway.

Your argument is weak and dilute, like your sperm.

More conjecture. So Falkirk get knocked back by Rae from talking to McKinnon. The Red Top journos are always interested in managerial searches, so want the latest from FFC.

”Nothing yet other than Morton chairman has knocked us back as we wanted to talk to Ray McKinnon”.

As likely as any other convoluted scenario? I would say so.

So the crime would be..........what exactly?

2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

More conjecture. So Falkirk get knocked back by Rae from talking to McKinnon. The Red Top journos are always interested in managerial searches, so want the latest from FFC.

”Nothing yet other than Morton chairman has knocked us back as we wanted to talk to Ray McKinnon”.

As likely as any other convoluted scenario? I would say so.

So the crime would be..........what exactly?

You have put it out there that you were aware an approach was refused then knowingly went on to engage and use him without establishing he had been released from his contract. Even a moron like Bairnadoodoo must be aware that  the minimum notice period even three months into a one year contract is unlikely to be 15 hours. 

21 hours ago, Rugster said:

Piracy is a fucking eejit. PM me the other night moaning about me ruining some food thread. Absolute gonk. 

I asked politely why you felt the need o ruin a harmless thread by being an ignorant c*nt. You didn't reply of course. Like I said an ignorant c*nt.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:
I asked politely why you felt the need o ruin a harmless thread by being an ignorant c*nt. You didn't reply of course. Like I said an ignorant c*nt.

f**k off Piracy

Go f**k yourself mate. 

Someone with a better memory than me might correct this.. but when DU nabbed McCall I think we bumped our gums (much like Rae here), made various threats .. then McCall came back to nab a couple of players from us.

Mysteriously it was decided that the fees we got for the players included an unspecified amount of compensation for McCall and Campbell Christie shut up. 

This could be bollocks, but it rings a bell. 

These things happen in football and we all need to move on. If it happened the other way round what would we think? What it does do is should make us wary if someone else comes in, is he likely to do the same, first decent offer?

Let's hope our board have learned and have a bullet proof contract [emoji481]

Right that's that sorted. Onwards and Upwards COYB [emoji23]

22 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

You have put it out there that you were aware an approach was refused then knowingly went on to engage and use him without establishing he had been released from his contract. Even a moron like Bairnadoodoo must be aware that  the minimum notice period even three months into a one year contract is unlikely to be 15 hours. 

We were knocked back. Ray said he wanted to speak to us. He was then allowed to speak to us.  He then resigned to take up the falkirk post. Any talk re compensation should be between mckinnon and morton as we have feck all to do with his contract at morton. Having been allowed to speak to him finally we cant exactly be done for inducing him to break his contract as surely offering him a job was all aboit that anyway.  Mckinnon and morton will agree a nominal fee and we'll pay it  for him. We'll then all move on.

46 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

f**k off piracy