The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, madton said:

I'm sure your board would react the exact same way if they went for GN instead under the same circumstances!

Morton fans are realistic enough to slate the board when we f**k up, i.e the Quitongo situation, but everyone is right behind them on this one and rightly so!

I'm even surer that they wouldnt - not publicly, anyway, and not to the level of tear stain the Morton chairman has reached.

6 minutes ago, Bailey1874 said:

It appears to me that most Falkirk fans are not overly keen on their BOD, I would imagine that they would agree that their BOD have not gone about the recruitment of McKinnon in the correct and proper manner?

No idea tbh, our board say everything was fine. Yours say it wasn't. As fans we don't know more than that.

It's quite funny though and that's what matters most.

9 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Just hope you don't have to pay out anymore money this season as you'll need it for January to help buy all those new players in the vain hope the snake can save you from relegation

I take comfort in the fact that we have employed a new manager who has a hisssssstory of turning sh1te clubs around, just look at what he did for you lot :thumsup2
COYB

15 minutes ago, Bailey1874 said:
It appears to me that most Falkirk fans are not overly keen on their BOD, I would imagine that they would agree that their BOD have not gone about the recruitment of McKinnon in the correct and proper manner?

Theyve actually went up slightly in my estimation after reading Crawfords statement.
Hope they reply with.

Edited by bud1876

1 minute ago, Stuperman01 said:

I take comfort in the fact that we have employed a new manager who has a hisssssstory of turning sh1te clubs around, just look at what he did for you lot :thumsup2
COYB

I'm sure he will the best manager in League1 (assuming he's not sacked by your wonderful BoD)

10 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Oh my... Rat McC*nto... lying through his desperate teeth

My oh my... Falkirk... more financial liabilities...

3 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Would be hilarious if the snake was brought in to save a relegation battle only to find out Falkirk have no money to bring anymore players in because of the pay off to Hartley and the LARGE sum to Morton :lol:

Nothing can stop this team getting relegated to be fair.

Both of you are missing the real point here though. We're the big team and we'll do what we fucking want with you diddies.

1 minute ago, Newmember said:

Falkirk Fc must be punished by the SFA and Courts you just can't go about stealing managers under contract 

Between paying off Grease Ball and Stealing managers will cost Falkirk 80k plus . 

f**k off

18 minutes ago, Stuperman01 said:

COYB

Ah, good call, I had completely forgotten that we were already out of two cups under his leadership- some turnaround.