The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Accusations of lies and tapping up are lower than a snake's belly imo

Would you rather you kept Ray against his will?

No, but he and Falkirk could have went about it the right way!

Don't claim( not you but the fan above) that he came out of this with Dignity when even Stevie Wonder can see that he is blatantly lying.

Anyway, enjoy him and bring on the 20th!

5 minutes ago, madton said:

No, but he and Falkirk could have went about it the right way!

Don't claim( not you but the fan above) that he came out of this with Dignity when even Stevie Wonder can see that he is blatantly lying.

Anyway, enjoy him and bring on the 20th!

EgSuaa5.gif

25 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The man and Falkirk FC are clearly as honest as the day is long.

I just love the fact that I support a club that can show respect for other clubs and keep their cool when others around are clearly losing their's.

I think the dignity and professionalism we showed during our manager search is an example to all.

We really should offer our services on an outsourced basis to other clubs currently managerless, like Morton..

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:
“Mitch” has gone. And to think there were some on here giving others pelters when they were calling into question the quality he brought in early on.

Everyone gets calls right from time to time and everyone wrong too. Time everyone was a bit more respectful of other views (I include myself) moving forward.

Well at least till the next couple of pages on here. emoji15.png

Aye but EdiBairn can still GTF

And Piracy. 

39 minutes ago, madton said:

Do you honestly believe he is telling the truth?

He said he hadn't spoke to anyone  at Falkirk before Fri afternoon. The first news about him taking the job broke on Twitter at 2.41 on Fri from The Sun reporter yet McKinnon took training on Fri morning which I would imagine would finish around 12.30-1pm and I can't imagine he would feck off  up the road bang on finish time being the gaffa and all! He then apparently drove to Falkirk from Port Glasgow while Falkirk had to contact Morton to "ask" for permission to speak to McKinnon. He then had a sit down with your chairman about the vision, was shown around the infrastructure of the club, discuss personal terms  and then had to make a decision to leave Morton which he admitted was very difficult so I presume that decision wasn't made instantly.  Do you see how it doesn't add up here?  He already had the job before 2.41 for the journo to know about it. It's clear as day conversations took place before Fri afternoon.

Did one of your own fans not say they seen him at your stadium on Wednesday?

McKinnon and Falkirk are lying, pure and simple!

See you in court, or you and your chairman can get to f**k. 

There's also the possibity that the journo in question heard he was being offered the job and jumped on it as a done deal, when in reality nothing had been signed yet. 

Edited by DeeBairn

1 minute ago, PG.Colossus said:

That's up to you guys to prove...

Their chairman is keeping quiet because he has successfully managed to convince the puddle drinker element whilst never actually outright making specific allegations. 

A clever tactic from him which will no doubt be followed up by some Arse Cheek style paranoia laden statement about how they would love to pursue it through the courts but feel it woul be too upsetting for the club and movong forward is more important. 

#BigTeamed. 

1 hour ago, Bairn Necessities said:

I think it's tricky. I always felt with the Academy there,the whole focus of the board was about how to maximise transfer income . 

I genuinely believe if you gave them two scenarios :-

1) 2nd placed finish..lose in playoffs .. sell 2 players for combined £750k

Or.

2) 4th placed finish..go up via playoffs.. no player sales

They'd have picked number 1 every time..

I've been saying this for a few years now.

There are a number of people on our board (and a sizeable number of our fans) who simply don't care what the result is on matchday, as long as they get a couple of hours out the house on a Saturday afternoon.

51 minutes ago, madton said:

Do you honestly believe he is telling the truth?

He said he hadn't spoke to anyone  at Falkirk before Fri afternoon. The first news about him taking the job broke on Twitter at 2.41 on Fri from The Sun reporter yet McKinnon took training on Fri morning which I would imagine would finish around 12.30-1pm and I can't imagine he would feck off  up the road bang on finish time being the gaffa and all! He then apparently drove to Falkirk from Port Glasgow while Falkirk had to contact Morton to "ask" for permission to speak to McKinnon. He then had a sit down with your chairman about the vision, was shown around the infrastructure of the club, discuss personal terms  and then had to make a decision to leave Morton which he admitted was very difficult so I presume that decision wasn't made instantly.  Do you see how it doesn't add up here?  He already had the job before 2.41 for the journo to know about it. It's clear as day conversations took place before Fri afternoon.

Did one of your own fans not say they seen him at your stadium on Wednesday?

McKinnon and Falkirk are lying, pure and simple!

col.thumb.jpg.040ad521ce419d922514066d2de8195b.jpg

Just now, Potted hOuGh said:

Cheers matey. PM your wee buddies now to hand out a few wee "f**k offs" and dislikes smmrff smmrff.

Box Office. Fuckin deal with it. 

Nah, I'm fine. 

You're no Piracy anyway, remember? 

Just now, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:
Cheers matey. PM your wee buddies now to hand out a few wee "f**k offs" and dislikes smmrff smmrff.
Box Office. Fuckin deal with it. 

f**k off Piracy

I will. Just stop the obsession. Weerdi

2 minutes ago, port-ton said:

We have the easdales to back us up so the Falkirk stadium will be burnt to the ground by the end of the week anyway. Nae luck snake.

£3.89 to replace. 

My mate had spare plastic sheeting and bamboo poles if thats any good.

1 hour ago, Bairn Necessities said:

I think it's tricky. I always felt with the Academy there,the whole focus of the board was about how to maximise transfer income . 

I genuinely believe if you gave them two scenarios :-

1) 2nd placed finish..lose in playoffs .. sell 2 players for combined £750k

Or.

2) 4th placed finish..go up via playoffs.. no player sales

They'd have picked number 1 every time..

21 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I've been saying this for a few years now.

There are a number of people on our board (and a sizeable number of our fans) who simply don't care what the result is on matchday, as long as they get a couple of hours out the house on a Saturday afternoon.

This really does my head in!! 12th in top league gets over £1 million from tv, we would also get better crowds and increased sponsorship so it's a no brainer for the board. If the board are there on a jolly, then again the prestige of hosting Celtic, rangers, hearts or Aberdeen compared with alloa makes top league better or even if you were on the board because you actually supported us then again you want us up. I really can't see anyway where it's an advantage for the board to stay down! It's like saying the raith board wanted to go down from the championship because they like going to the f***ing seaside!!