The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Lol doesn't even look real.

One of the most venomous on the planet! I am sure Morton fans agree. I guess it’s nature imitating art.

Fasan is half a man short indecisive and the ball bounces off him. Mutch has potential to be too good for this league raw decisive can take crosses and the ball sticks to him. Both will make mistakes for different reasons .only one will improve the other has peaked. Choose

14 hours ago, Russ said:

Btw I’d be happy with Muirhead continuing in midfield. Looked a lot better there than he has done at centre-back in a 4 or at right-back.

Mutch

Kidd

Harrison

Dallison (preferably McGhee but assuming he’s still out)

Robson

Greenwood

Sammut

Muirhead

Dunne

Froxylias

Mackin

Mitchell, Brough, Russell, McKee, Lewis, Haber, Petravicius

Paton can gtf.

I remember him playing in midfield for one match under Houston when he was utterly dire.  Sure Kerr was out injured so he gave him a go. Was the one and only time thankfully.

Falkirk FC can confirm that Assistant Manager, Gordon Young and Fitness Coach, Thomas Ritchie have left the club.

We wish to place on record our thanks to both Gordon and Thomas for their work during their time at the Falkirk Stadium and in particular, our gratitude to the pair who continued to lead our first team following the departure of Paul Hartley last week.

We can also confirm that as part of the managerial change within the club, Richard Mitchell’s Scouting Agreement has been terminated. Assistant Manager Darren Taylor will take a strong lead on recruitment and both he and Ray will work closely in identifying targets moving forward.

Ray and Darren already have a strong recruitment network in place in Scotland, England and Europe and the club will work with them on how they want to progress this over the months ahead.

For our new management team, the work began at The Falkirk Stadium yesterday morning. Ray McKinnon will hold his first media conference as Falkirk manager this afternoon.