The Falkirk FC Thread

It’s shit like this which makes Scottish football so good. Just when you begin to forget about Livi binning their manager after a month something else batshit mental happens. Fantastic banter.

Ray’s either going to be no better than Hartley we’ll go down and the Morton boys will be pishing themselves or he’ll turn us around and we’ll finish about Morton and the seethe will be strong.

Either way it’s going to be entertaining as f**k.

Look at the state of this [emoji23]
IMG_3257.thumb.jpg.13d4e7572036e1697dd79d9eb5a15773.jpg

[emoji23]

Tears and snotters everywhere.

‘Snake’. What an absolute riddy.

Is there a possibility we have signed a RB but just haven't announced it. If I'm correct all the paperwork needs to be done by 12am and then it has to be accepted. I'm really hoping we have and an announcement will be made this morning.

Probably not though

Is there a possibility we have signed a RB but just haven't announced it. If I'm correct all the paperwork needs to be done by 12am and then it has to be accepted. I'm really hoping we have and an announcement will be made this morning.

Probably not though
Also my hope

17 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Probably not though

No. The only signing made has been announced.

Only option now is a free transfer I would imagine.
Is it above board if a club and player mutually terminate a players contract now the window has closed for him to sign for another club?
Yeh. If there is a mutual termination then they become a free agent, therefore, fair game

Mckinnon spoke to Utd for weeks before anything was official when he left us, don't doubt he's been sneaky here. 

He will do well enough for Falkirk, the second half of the season with us was absolutely superb and we had the best record in the league after the transfer window I'm sure. 

Might just be me but given the fact the Morton supporters feel their board is as incompetent about day to day football related stuff as ours and given the meltdown over their support on this and want answers from the board, there is every chance their Chairman could be doing his own damage limitation on this.  As going from a statement from Ayr saying we were impeccable in how we done everything by the book in regards to McCall to we said f**k it and approached Ray McKinnon.

The other bit that i would say supports this Morton were silent until we announced it.

Edited by AL-FFC

Only option now is a free transfer I would imagine.
Is it above board if a club and player mutually terminate a players contract now the window has closed for him to sign for another club?
You have to be released during the window. Anyone under contract now will have to wait until January to move.

1 hour ago, Rocco said:

Probably not though

Domestically it would be accepted by midnight. You could conceivably lodge an international clearance application at two mins to midnight and have to wait days for international clearance.

Of course, just because something has been done doesnt mean it has to have been published yet.