The Falkirk FC Thread

He should drop even further, he’s not cut out for that league. It was make or break at Falkirk for him, he’s failed. He’ll end up at Spartans or Bonnyrigg Rose. Edinburgh City at the most.

Playing Sunday Amateur with his mates in a few years imo.

Alex Harris is a player I think could do well in a successful team which unfortunately we aren't right now. 
He's nowhere near as bad as some make out and I think there'll be a number of teams in this league interested. He certainly won't be going to the seaside leagues as some more blinkered posters seem to think.

‘Ken he’s your pal Sheps but come on to f**k. He’s garbage.

Nae chance he’s getting another full time contract.

Just now, Bairnschild said:

So you reckon he will go to a team higher placed than us ?

Quite possibly. There were similar claims when we let Austin, Hippolyte and Watson etc leave that they'd be going to the seaside leagues. Every one of them now plays for a team above us.

It was his choice to go. I spoke to him when I was in this afternoon; he has interest from a few clubs and as a free agent can now take his time to decide what he does next. He's a nice lad, despite what folk of him as a footballer.
Spill it ya teasing hoorbag!!!!!

Can none of you c*nts phone.

I've been on here every 5mins since Monday, then in the shitiest meeting all afternoon, followed by getting stuck on M80 as someone has jumped off the bridge to find this has happened.

Hope the jumper is ok, any prominent Morton posters missing?

Was quite enjoying this thread with all the debate about your board etc  ( up until the horrible twist at the end of the plot obviously) All I have to say is that your board has carried out a surgical double strike in getting rid of wee pudgy and bringing in the manager from joint top of the league for which they should be commended. They have totally swammied our board ... particularly if there's no compo. It simply confirms that the GMFC board are the imosters here ( and that Ray  who may well  be a decent manager,  is also a duplicitous rodent.

Looking forward to our first meeting at Cappielow. Suspect that Ray will be bringing a flask for his half time cuppa.

PS can we now  borrow that list of diddy managers from a few pages back. Conveniently Duffy is somehow missing from it.

Madness !

Just reading the Daily Record article.  looks like young is on his way out then:

"Now McKinnon and assistant Darren Taylor have agreed to swap top for bottom as he will be charged with the task of transforming a Bairns side that remains without a single point after the opening three league games."

Also liked this bit

"Record Sport understands that Morton will not be due compensation despite seeing their manager lured from under their noses "

30 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Alex Harris is a player I think could do well in a successful team which unfortunately we aren't right now. 

He's nowhere near as bad as some make out and I think there'll be a number of teams in this league interested. He certainly won't be going to the seaside leagues as some more blinkered posters seem to think.

As someone said earlier, he is a very pleasant and well mannered person.

Ive  been down at the Club a few times over the last few weeks and, for some reason, have always walked past Alex Harris and, on each occasion, he made eye contact and said ‘hello’.

Agree his football prowess has been poor but he’s certainly a nice young man.

17 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Sorry to disappoint, but I wasn't photographing any new players or a manager. There are others things at the club that I get involved with too.

Trebuchet launcher. 

McKinnons long term assistant was until fairly recently Director of Football at United but now back coaching but has a fair few contacts I suspect as he was in charge of recruitment. Not sure how successful, would have to ask United fans, but I would predict a few last minute signings, maybe a right back, my money would be Ralston from Celtic.