The Falkirk FC Thread

To be perfectly honest, I thought McKinnon was dug meat at Utd. But willing to see what he can bring. It genuinely can’t be any worse than what’s been on offer so far. The only way we can go is higher than we were performance wise. 

With a bit of luck and hard work on his part I’m sure he can get at least some guys putting a shift in for him. Would like to see us binning anyone who isn’t up to scratch once he’s got his feet under the table and can assess things properly. I’m sure that some could be offloaded by mutual consent if they simply aren’t going to fit. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Still thrashing away then

download-1.jpg

You can't escape that fact. The Falkirk support themselves have been saying they're players are gash.  You have to hope McKinnon can keep you away from the bottom of the league till the transfer window opens again. Of course it could be too late by then...

43 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

So was McKinnon third or fourth choice? I lost track.

I suspect he was first choice, and the two (other Macs) were part of a Jimmy Carr inspired practical joke to throw everyone off the scent. A £1k bung to the other two Macs to play along was money well spent. It has enboldened the Buds to get rid of Stubbs, and it has ingratiated McCall with the Ayr support.

Hard to see a loser in all of this today. Oh aye, Morton I suppose.

Hopkin has entered the witness protection program, so couldn’t participate.

Edited by Duncan Freemason