The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Bairnardo said:

And his good form at Morton finally got him his first big jobemoji7.pngemoji7.pngemoji7.png

I've no real complaints with the expected appointment as it stands but his form is patchy in this league and it probably will get a lot more patchier till we get a window !!

My fear is his negativity in formations but we probably need to be a bit more negative if that's possible.....tho it will be with more drilled and effective I hope

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

I've no real complaints with the expected appointment as it stands but his form is patchy in this league and it probably will get a lot more patchier till we get a window !!

My fear is his negativity in formations but we probably need to be a bit more negative if that's possible.....tho it will be with more drilled and effective I hope

At least the training will be high intensity. No more hiding on the pitch. Paton has till midnight to pack his shite filled bags. 

Just now, MrDust said:

The only problem with a negative set up, is that is what we had last week. Concede possession, concede midfield, rely on the pace and discipline of your defenders and their midfield cover.......hope somebody tells him.

On 8/30/2018 at 13:04, Colkitto said:

Alarm bells should be ringing if you have been knocked back McIntyre and McCall. 

Indication there is no room for manoeuvre on the playing squad I would imagine. No funds left? 

Worrying...

Worrying.....

Image result for alarm bells gif

2 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

It's all very well laughing at Morton here, but if they appoint Hopkin in his place then it's a sensational bit of business.

Not really bothered who they replace McKinnon with. Just want our own shitshow sorted out. 

There is a lovely poetic justice to it after the last couple of days. The Morton fans have been like rats over here. Here's hoping they replace him with Steve Aiken. 

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

Not really bothered who they replace McKinnon with. Just want our own shitshow sorted out. 

There is a lovely poetic justice to it after the last couple of days. The Morton fans have been like rats over here. Here's hoping they replace him with Steve Aiken. 

An awful lot of Dumbarton fans would echo that.

4 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

I see uz got Jack Aitchison on loan, stunning bit of business IMO

Here's hoping. Our squad looked smashing on paper though, and so far we've played well for about a game and a half in total!

8 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

When local press start reporting it you know it's true.

Morton's board have a serious amount of explaining to do. Obviously Falkirk offer a larger wage, larger budget and more long term potential, but all of those things apply to an even greater extent for Ian McCall; is that all there is to it?

I have no idea mate. I don’t know what RMcKs deal was at Morton, and he certainly didn’t seem to appear on anyone’s radar here. 

Just now, Colkitto said:

You still have the same squad of duds and the transfer window shuts today

Worrying.....

Good job there's no window for managers m8. Never know when a big team might stroll up and effortlessly take your league topping manager off you

7 minutes ago, Fred said:

It’s a loan signing. Although, quitongo could be decent if fit.

Could be Connor Shields from Sunderland, thought would have been announced by us last night but nothing materialized. The article linking him to us mentioned that a move to Morton had fallen through so it may be that McKinnon has resurrected his interest in the player. 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3137282/sunderland-connor-shieds-alloa-loan/

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Good job there's no window for managers m8. Never know when a big team might stroll up and effortlessly take your league topping manager off you

It's Marvo the Magician you need not McKinnon