The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

You'd think the same logic for McCall turning it down would apply to McKinnon as well, unless he's fallen out with the board already or something and they're adopting the same 'can't stand in his way' logic that they did in letting Russell sign for Falkirk for nothing rather than going to a tribunal.

Or he's been told his own replacement is inbound?

Probably all bollocks anyway.

3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

You'd think the same logic for McCall turning it down would apply to McKinnon as well, unless he's fallen out with the board already or something and they're adopting the same 'can't stand in his way' logic that they did in letting Russell sign for Falkirk for nothing rather than going to a tribunal.

Very strange when you look at the state of the Falkirk squad at the moment.

McKinnon has put together a pretty good set of players at Morton. 

Opens the door for Hopkins at Cappielow though...

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah, we may all be putting too much stock in the Sun tbh. 

Too crazy to be true but then again the Championship is a crazy division...

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Considering the clusterfuck of a club they are, and the fact that he took them to the playoff finals, and was only sacked because of the ludicrous expectation levels of their fans, he wasnt quite the disaster he was painted to be. I imagine most of them wish he wasnt sacked now tbh.

Not sure why I am even replying to you though Olaf

What a load of shite! 

The football on display under McKinnon was the worst iv'e ever witnessed at Tannadice and his away record was an absolute joke.

Really hope this is true...

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Considering the clusterfuck of a club they are, and the fact that he took them to the playoff finals, and was only sacked because of the ludicrous expectation levels of their fans, he wasnt quite the disaster he was painted to be. I imagine most of them wish he wasnt sacked now tbh.

Not sure why I am even replying to you though Olaf

I didn't say I was against his appointment, just that it's underwhelming. With the situation we're in and the fact we've been turned down by our first 2 choices, I'm not sure we could do much better.

He'll have my full support if we appoint him.

What a load of shite! 
The football on display under McKinnon was the worst iv'e ever witnessed at Tannadice and his away record was an absolute joke.
Really hope this is true...
I dont believe it was worse than under Laszlo, but anyway, your club is a laughing stock level shambles so I am happy to gauge McKinnon on how he was able to have his Raith side play just as much as I am willing to heed what he did with your rabble

Ah'll tell ye this..... Given some of the names being banded about and following rejection from 2 credible targets I was fearing the worst. If we turn it round to having McKinnon in place today, thats a fucking result by any sensible measure.