The Falkirk FC Thread

20 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

Or Jim Goodwin's 9 to 5ers the following week.

Goodwin would be a good choice whilst writing

He's probably the sort of manager required to sort your shambles out, he wouldn't be my choice but Duffy might not be too bad an option at this point either.

5 minutes ago, Newmember said:

Most Falkirk fans are only a few zoomers  who are sad 

Do you mind awfully if I dissect this. So......most of us are a few zoomers. Are you saying that each of us constitute a number of zoomers? I’m sure someone of your searing intellect can grasp the grammatical nonsense you’ve presented us with.

Equally, you’re using one spectacularly broad brush declaring that we are all morose or cheerless. I am betting your evidence to support this is non existent,  and you are in fact, a bit like a child with a stick in amongst the tall grass thrashing away and hoping it’s hurting someone or something other than yourself. Captain Mainwaring had a lovely catchphrase for someone like you.

4 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

He's probably the sort of manager required to sort your shambles out, he wouldn't be my choice but Duffy might not be too bad an option at this point either.

Oh please stop with the Duffy talk. You are making us all zoomingly sad.

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Do you mind awfully if I dissect this. So......most of us are a few zoomers. Are you saying that each of us constitute a number of zoomers? I’m sure someone of your searing intellect can grasp the grammatical nonsense you’ve presented us with.

Equally, you’re using one spectacularly broad brush declaring that we are all morose or cheerless. I am betting your evidence to support this is non existent,  and you are in fact, a bit like a child with a stick in amongst the tall grass thrashing away and hoping it’s hurting someone or something other than yourself. Captain Mainwaring had a lovely catchphrase for someone like you.

Don't tell him Pike?

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Hardly a model pro if he's name-calling or dishing the dirt on Hartley to fans of another team. Punters like to know what's going on behind the scenes at football clubs  but Kerr's gossiping  sounds like there's a bit of sour grapes about how he left Falkirk but it should stay in the dressing room.  He was well enough liked for his performances for QoS but the manner of his leaving certainly set a lot of fans against him. I'm sure Skyline Drifter,  who knows a lot of what happens behind the scenes at QoS,  commented in a recent post that Kerr's attitude in the dressing room was not helpful to the team. 

Fair point. A model pro probably wouldn't have even mentioned previous clubs. He still came accross well though.

13 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Don't tell him Pike?

Two guesses left! Being pedantic yet again, the “Pike” thing wasn’t really a catchphrase.....but you know that.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

I'm thinking I'd take Yogi back now after it looks like few if any want the job.  I'd even have Co-Co the Clown at this stage as long as we get this crisis over and the team moving forward.  Let's face it, the doors have already fallen off our bandwagon.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn

1 minute ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I'm thinking I'd take Yogi back now after it looks like few if any want the job.  I'd even have Co-Co the Clown at this stage as long as we get this crisis over and the team moving forward.

Team moving forward.....I see what you did there. Very good.