The Falkirk FC Thread

It sounds to me like McIntyre and McCall have been told they had to work with the squad we have atm. If that's the case, we're going down IMO.

While it's possible that some of the new signings have been stopped from showing their full ability by Hartley, I think most of them just aren't good enough.

3 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

It sounds to me like McIntyre and McCall have been told they had to work with the squad we have atm. If that's the case, we're going down IMO.

Beginning to think that too. If I was inheriting that squad I wouldn't take the job unless I could gut it in January.

We're a total joke of a club likes

I don't believe it now matters who comes in as manager, as supporters we have no choice but to get behind them for the rest of the season and hope that it all works out and we remain in the championship to fight again next season. If that doesn't work out then... We need to start again from the beginning next year, let's face it none of us are going to jump ship.

Just now, bud1876 said:

Id have questioned McCalls sanity but admired his confidence if hed have taken the Falkirk job with the squad thats there right now.

I agree. If he had actually seen a video of last Saturday’s match, and thought to himself “yeah, that’s a challenge, but I can get them motoring”, then he would go down as a complete mentalist.

I think our BoD just might be getting the message that they have really screwed the pooch this time. Correction......they have really allowed the pooch to be screwed this time.

5 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

What about the hounding the following week at Somerset? Do you think a new guy could come in next Monday, and stop that from happening? No, me neither.

good point, the crisis is churning everything up I forgot about the beating we will probably take at Ayr as well.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn

Shows how far the BoD and Craig Campbell have dragged us down.

Sorry to sound like a broken record here but I mentioned weeks ago that if this strategy went wrong we could be in serious trouble for years to come.
Looks like I am not the only one thinking that way. I genuinely wonder if there’s any budget at all post Xmas to bring in new players for any of these managerial candidates.
People talking about inexperienced young managers for the role. Really? Can’t sign players and inexperienced managers are the last thing we need just now.
To think we lost our Academy as part of this shambles....