The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

He's 27 not 37. He's no age to be choosing to start settling down for retirement. Let's face it, he's at Edinburgh City showing sheps the local steak pie eateries because he is not good enough for this level. 

Why is he so interested in falkirk anyway. Ive had longer  holidays than the time he was with us.

I was absolutely gutted when McCall left us. The football and the experience of that half season (to be fair it did continue after he'd gone pretty much) was fantastic and probably the best of my time supporting Falkirk, tinged with devastation at the loss of Brockville and denial of promotion, an absolute roller coaster of a season.

At the time I'd have loved to have kicked the utter shit out of him, but time passes and when you look at it objectively of course any sane person isn't going to turn down the offer he got. It's a job, not a vocation, and he went after the dollar and security for him and his family. 99% of people would have done the same.

So, that all said - COME HOME JOBBY!

We expecting an announcement today or nah?
I have been reliably informed that an unveiling video is being finished off just now.

Its all a bit cryptic really but seemingly a guy goes running into the toilet shouting "I really really need a jobby" then five minutes later the door opens and our new manager walks out.

[emoji848]

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I have been reliably informed that an unveiling video is being finished off just now.

Its all a bit cryptic really but seemingly a guy goes running into the toilet shouting "I really really need a jobby" then five minutes later the door opens and our new manager walks out.

emoji848.png

Oscar incoming