The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Ex-Bairns manager and hates the Hibs.. dunno whits no to like. Boi was being touted for Scotland when he had Morton up in the play-offs.

He got Hibs relegated so I'm sure the feelings mutual. You can write his managerial honours on the back of a postage stamp cut in half.

Edited by Shodwall cat

1 minute ago, BendtnerBairn said:

DeeBairn clearly missed out on cornflakes this morning - miserable kent

Nah, not really. I'm just not a huge fan of people walking out on a club that gave them a break. See no reason to even consider bringing the fossil back to do it again. He's a baldy Judas. McCall can get in the sea too.

1 minute ago, EpicMike said:

At the start of last season I predicted Falkirk would win the Championship, 12 months and 2 managers later they are bottom of the league. Any Bairns able to sum up what exactly went wrong?

Hartley.

And his mate the football agent who pretended to be a scout.

Edited by DeeBairn

6 minutes ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Ex-Bairns manager and hates the Hibs.. dunno whits no to like. Boi was being touted for Scotland when he had Morton up in the play-offs.

He was only being touted by his pal Chick Young, and the footballing knowledge Chick Young has should tell you all you need to know about that nonsense.

2 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

At the start of last season I predicted Falkirk would win the Championship, 12 months and 2 managers later they are bottom of the league. Any Bairns able to sum up what exactly went wrong?

We're shite.

Here to help

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

Hartley.

And his mate the football agent who pretended to be a scout.

The board gave him too much say in the whole club . he's made c**t of it along with the board . he will struggle to get back into football now 

Walked out on Alloa 

Sacked at Dundee 

Sacked at Falkirk 

Just now, Newmember said:

The board gave him too much say in the whole club . he's made c**t of it along with the board . he will struggle to get back into football now 

Walked out on Alloa 

Sacked at Dundee 

Sacked at Falkirk 

Stick on for the next Dunfermline manager imo

4 minutes ago, Gaz said:

We're shite.

Here to help

Teams don't just become shite overnight though, I always saw Falkirk as one of the strongest sides in the Championship recently but were a bit unlucky in that they had Hearts, Hibs and Rangers to compete with. I assumed with them gone it would finally be Falkirk's time but it's all went completely wrong it seems.