The Falkirk FC Thread

Just want to get it out the way that this was 100% the correct call.

However, it's not even vaguely brightened my hopes. We still have a squad of players who, unless Hartley's man management was genuinely one of a kind level woeful, are not nearly good enough. Far too late now to restructure the entire squad again. I can't see any decent manager taking this gig on at the moment as it's destined to be a complete disaster of a season, therefore I feel we will be stuck with someone who wants a last full time management wage or a totally inexperienced option. I'm usually one of the biggest 'happy clappers' on here but I can't help but feel we are in a massive hole and it will take a long time to climb back to any kind of top 4 finish.

There was no way back after Saturday. I really wanted him to succeed but we are in a hole. Ultimately the recruitment has done for Hartley. There was a decent chunk of our support that never took to him so he needed to get off to a strong start.

Plenty time for someone to turn it round but they'll need to empty at least 5-6 players off the top of my head. Ultimately the recruitment has done for Hartley. Whoever countenanced all this needs to fall on their sword.

My choices in order:

1. Hopkin

2. McCall

3. McIntyre

4. Petrie

5. Yogi - the GOAT

I'm concerned that our board would view Kenny Miller as a big coup.

Guest Back Post Misses
Ach I wouldn’t have sacked him but it’s done now so let’s get this shit turned round.

f**k off Craig you got outvoted