The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, pandarilla said:

We're not going to get promoted. But McCall is going nowhere.

This will be his last job in management.

He'll go upstairs after this, either with Ayr or Partick.

Aye we'll see. If a decent sized club came in for him hed be off like a shot. You need to learn that you cant trust a word that comes out his mouth. Weve been through all that before.

The gulf in class today between the teams was frightening. They could cut through us with ease. An embarrassment as a fan. I was all for giving us the first 9 games but the product on show is cringeworthy. Hartley employs them so he has no hiding place. The decent few we had did not want to sign for him and those who have are regretting it already

Pleasingly numb. Not even angry. There’s no excuses for him or the BoD or their comedy “English scout” who is perhaps, the biggest joke of all.

The Falkirk support haven’t collectively gotten off their backsides since BTB days, but by Christ, the current set up is giving them every reason to sort out some sort of positive action now. If the CEO and the rest can get away with this without the sh1t hitting the fan, then God only knows what they will be enboldened to try next.

2 minutes ago, hoobahabba said:

Good to see Falkirk supplying the lols for a second consecutive season.

Good to see Livingston providing the launderers for the umpteenth season in a row. 

34 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Are we up for a post match protest ?

Its the TFS not Brockville...

24 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

He has to go tonight. I actually think he might chuck it.

Please go and try and get Ian McCall.

McCall is who I wanted pre Hartley, we may not be top dogs under him but we will see goals and attacking football, which keeps the majority happy

16 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

We're not going to get promoted. But McCall is going nowhere.

This will be his last job in management.

He'll go upstairs after this, either with Ayr or Partick.

I think he has burnt his bridges at Partick and you are deluded to think he wouldn't move ...yep it will hurt him slightly but money is king

I think he has burnt his bridges at Partick and you are deluded to think he wouldn't move ...yep it will hurt him slightly but money is king
Well you're obviously well informed.

I think we'll lose shankland this week but McCall is staying. Absolutely no question of that.