The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
The guy hasnt a clue who his best players are , what his best positions and formation are . We are an utter shambles and i feel sorry for the next poor c##t that gets left this mess.

We have 4 days till the window closes. I wouldn’t give Hartley another brass farthing. Clueless

We'll be exceptionally lucky to avoid relegation this season unless massive changes are made. Don't think Hartley's team will do much even under another manager. None of them bar maybe Irvine and Greenwood really seem to have much of a clue. 

So fucking dissapointing that the season is now more or less a write-off after 3 games.

Edited by Rizzo
Changed my mind about who has a clue.

5 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

The guy hasnt a clue who his least dire players are , what his best positions and formation are . We are an utter shambles and i feel sorry for the next poor c##t that gets left this mess.

FTFY

Incidentally Ayr 3-0 up on the Fife, so those that suggested that after five games we'd be looking at a  W0 - 5L  record are looking like they've nailed it. 

So much for being shouted down as knicker wetters, this rabble of a team is in real trouble.  

So, Hartley was going to nullify Dobbie, and then get after the QotS weaknesses was he.

Just a pity that his players remain after he is gone. Having said that, Martin Ritchie will have all of this explained away as just a tad unfortunate, and no action will be taken.

Said it last week.. it's not about tactics, it's not about who is picked where, it's that our squad is fucking atrocious.

This is a bunch of talentless seaside leaguers. That's what our clown of a manager and scout have brought here.

f**k me, where did they drag shite like TOE and Dallison from. Genuinely incredible that we've got so many utter failures.

Get the "it's only X league games" to f**k. We're shite. Utter shite. This is a season to finish 8th somehow and sigh with relief.