The Falkirk FC Thread

What worries me is Hartley's inability to recognise a good player.
In 2015, one of his first decisions with Dundee was to let Martin Boyle go to Hibs as a swap deal for bringing in Harris. Both were let go by their prospective clubs, and Martin Boyle is now recognised front man for Hibs, contract until 2021.
He binned Lee Miller last year, now playing premiership for Livi.
Does the scout he uses actually go to games ? Or are they trolling low league forums to see what fans are saying ?
We need a striker. I'm away to check out the Junior forums

Boyle, up until very recently, was terribly inconsistent, and it’s only been under Lennon where this has changed.

Mentioned one swap deal but never mentioned the likes of Kane Hemmings, Scott Bain, Greg Stewart.

His recruitment at Alloa got them consecutive promotions.

He binned Lee Miller as he went behind his back and went to the board about him. Just because he plays with Livingston, doesn’t make him a premier league quality player. Miller is one of my all time favourite players, but we should be looking for better to get us out of this league.

5 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Am I correct or not that Hartley signed Phil Roberts from us for Dundee.

Given that we paid 40 grand for John Stewart, I'm not sure we should be mocking anyone for signing Phil Roberts. 

Guest Back Post Misses
I was speaking to a friend of EdiBairns maw and he said EdiBairn likes sausages in his steak pie.

I was speaking to a friend of Piracy and they told him to f**k off too.

Guest Back Post Misses

Petra may end up being just as bad as Harris, it’s still too early to tell however there’s absolutely nae danger he can possibly be worse.

Mind Harris against the Pars last season racing through on goal with 2 players in acres of space at the back post for him to square it to and the c**t puts it 10 yards wide.

Just because we’re struggling currently does not make him or that utter shitebag Joe McKee any better. They’re both nowhere close to being good enough and it’s going to be a glorious day when they’re both punted.

Harris probably told him during their summer training together whilst the rest of the team were down in Wales.

Standard EdiBairn trying to put his shite opinions across as facts.

Happy to replace shite with mediocrity. I really love your ambition

What worries me is Hartley's inability to recognise a good player.
In 2015, one of his first decisions with Dundee was to let Martin Boyle go to Hibs as a swap deal for bringing in Harris. Both were let go by their prospective clubs, and Martin Boyle is now recognised front man for Hibs, contract until 2021.
He binned Lee Miller last year, now playing premiership for Livi.
Does the scout he uses actually go to games ? Or are they trolling low league forums to see what fans are saying ?
We need a striker. I'm away to check out the Junior forums

Am I correct or not that Hartley signed Phil Roberts from us for Dundee.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Happy to replace shite with mediocrity. I really love your ambition

Aye exactly what I said.

Only a complete idiot would write off any player after 2 league games and a couple of experimental cup games.

7 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Maybe done in the Premier league but would surely do a job for us for a season down here. 

Maybe. I honestly think he'd be too arrogant to even consider it. He also seems to be cultivating a habit of being a dressing room wankers and we've got enough issues without that. 

We also can't afford his wages. 

26 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Maybe. I honestly think he'd be too arrogant to even consider it. He also seems to be cultivating a habit of being a dressing room wankers and we've got enough issues without that. 

We also can't afford his wages. 

Aye never going to happen like. 

I’m pretty sure Hartley has got an arrogant/stubborn streak in him but I don’t see that as a negative. We wouldn’t have avoided relegation last year if he wasn’t.
It's fine to have a manager like that but not a player