The Falkirk FC Thread

I like this boy as a player but someone in the club needs to have a word. If we lose nobody is allowed to feel any positive emotions. End of.

First professional goal for a young lad...and he was more the solution than the cause of our problems on Saturday.

Let him celebrate a big personal moment ffs.

7 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

First professional goal for a young lad...and he was more the solution than the cause of our problems on Saturday.

Let him celebrate a big personal moment ffs.

Team got pumped and he's creaming because he got a 7/10 in the Daily Record and a pointless goal in garbage time. 

Best moment of his career and the serial miserabilists want to take the emotion out of it. Twats.

Massive milestone in a young lads career, giving him the hunger for more and wanting to continue doing so for the club, whilst acknowledging even with that, he was dissapointed with the result and thanked the fans for their support, again acknowledging that we deserve better and will endeavour to provide better. f**k all wrong with that. Some folk man honestly. If it was a sob story from anyone of the players that looked like they didn't give a f**k I could understand a grievance. He does not fall in that bracket and the fact he is buzzing says to me he is grounded and not too big for his boots like some of these imposters from down south. 

4 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Massive milestone in a young lads career, giving him the hunger for more and wanting to continue doing so for the club, whilst acknowledging even with that, he was dissapointed with the result and thanked the fans for their support, again acknowledging that we deserve better and will endeavour to provide better. f**k all wrong with that. Some folk man honestly. If it was a sob story from anyone of the players that looked like they didn't give a f**k I could understand a grievance. He does not fall in that bracket and the fact he is buzzing says to me he is grounded and not too big for his boots like some of these imposters from down south. 

To be honest the bit I took from his tweet was 'plenty more to come'. The lad has confidence in his ability which is a great thing. Anyone looking at his tweet as a negative needs to get a bloody life. 

In fairness, that tweet is only a couple 'We go again's from being an absolute shambles. Unless there is some sort of personal achievement accomplished on the day, players shouldn't be tweeting about the game when we lose imo.
Thats modern footballers and social media. But as tweets go, his is totally inoffensive to anyone not looking to be offended. Miles better than tweeting about the arse cheeks for example. The laddie has moved up here to play pro football, no dount has friends and family keen to follow his progress and him tweeting a Falkirk goal gets this?

Come on now.