The Falkirk FC Thread

Hartley needs to sit himself down in a quiet room and have a serious think about what he is trying to do. The team selections are little short of ludicrous and he showing the signs of developing a bunker mentality.
This will not end well unless he comes to his senses very quickly.

fasan
McGhee Harrison Mhead Robson
Paton
Irving toe Greenwood
haber Lewis

still not convinced about Paton toe and Lewis but the above is what is go with. I prefer Mackin to Lewis however not with haber as too alike. Harrison has looked better than dallison in early games despite his lack of speed. get Robson back in at left back it worked last season and he wants to win like Leahy. two up top from the start a necessity. start playing like a team that want to impose themselves on the game rather than the opening 45minutes of first two games where we have created nothing

Really terrible performance today.

the team selection and first half were beyond belief.

Muirhead.    Gtf

Paton gtf

Petra gtf

lewis gtf

Mackin gtf

Sammut gtf

Mcghee at lb gtf

Hartley gtf

only decent performances were Irving and Harrison

The subs made a huge difference which shows how clueless the initial team selection was.

I’ll calm down after a few drinks!!

2 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

My team for QOS

lineup.png.40af96d23508a817fa8da80de1674dfd.png

However, if possible I'd drop McGhee for an actual RB and Lewis for a forward who can trap the ball.

Yup, I'd take that. Hopefully we will ha e signed an actual striker by that point. 

1 minute ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

fasan
McGhee Harrison Mhead Robson
Paton
Irving toe Greenwood
haber Lewis

still not convinced about Paton toe and Lewis but the above is what is go with. I prefer Mackin to Lewis however not with haber as too alike. Harrison has looked better than dallison in early games despite his lack of speed. get Robson back in at left back it worked last season and he wants to win like Leahy. two up top from the start a necessity. start playing like a team that want to impose themselves on the game rather than the opening 45minutes of first two games where we have created nothing

Did you see Mackin today?

Can’t believe you attended.

2 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Really terrible performance today.

the team selection and first half were beyond belief.

Muirhead.    Gtf

Paton gtf

Petra gtf

lewis gtf

Mackin gtf

Sammut gtf

Mcghee at lb gtf

Hartley gtf

only decent performances were Irving and Harrison

The subs made a huge difference which shows how clueless the initial team selection was.

I’ll calm down after a few drinks!!

We need Hartley to pull his head out his arse first. Not all of those players will be duff. We've not had a decent stable formation or lineup, even going back to pre season. If he can do that, the team performances will improve. 

I'm stuck at work till 8, drinks will be drunk after then though. 

Did you see Mackin today?
Can’t believe you attended.
I've seen him 4 times for us and more for other clubs. we are in a hole already and while Lewis is quick and has some raw talent I think over a championship season Mackin would score more. having said all that like I said above I'd pick haber and Lewis first and bench Mackin as haber offers more in the big target man and Lewis speed should complement him better close a side

Looking at those teams submitted I'll make two points.

1. Lewis Kidd is shocking at right back and would expect McGhee to start there. He's looked uncomfortable at left back but he looked good on the right.

2. Robson is not a left back. That's the reason he hasn't been getting played there. Don't know why we kept him if we're planning on playing a flat back 4