The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

Hes' never going to get a game for Watford and he's struggled when loaned at anyone of a higher level so I'm not sure if any teams at a much higher level will be desperate for him.

Must be something in it, or surely they would be making moves to get him off the books altogether? 

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

Must be something in it, or surely they would be making moves to get him off the books altogether? 

He'll be costing a club like Watford peanuts.  They'll just let his contract run out and then he'll be off. 

28 minutes ago, bud1876 said:
40 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:
1968! Ha ha, get it up ye!

1968 for me too.... which month?

Not sure, think it might have been September? We were playing a team in white and Craigy Watson scored twice. I think? :unsure:

2 hours ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

My memories of Vaduz are sitting in a restaraunt underneath a castle eating some lunch with tremendous looking waitresses serving me. Also some very drunk Falkirk fans wanting there picture taken with me in my Vaduz top, they didn't notice the kilt I was wearing :lol:

The Czech blonde police woman was the one I repeated attempted to get my photo with in Vaduz, she was having none of it tho.....

I came across some photos from that trip recently there.....not literally.....