The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I agree we shouldn’t take too much from these games (as per last years experience) but this year is entirely different in that the pre-season PR and hype generated by the Club has been phenomenal. I mean that in a good way as it has generated great enthusiasm for the purchase of ST’s.

we have all been going mental about the new signings and probably the level of expectation reached too high a level

Ihave only seen the Airdrie and Montrose games and tbh I have been a little underwhelmed by the standard of the new arrivals.

i agree it is early days and the only true test will be on 4th August against ICT.

it is still worth while monitoring our challengers and I was impressed with the defence and midfield of Dunfermline but NOT their strike force.

Time will tell!!

BTW, as a new contributor I have been unimpressed with the standard of posts on here.

I rather expected better but hey ho!!

As a relatively new contributor I have been very impressed with the standard of posts on here - you however, are the exception. Please go back to Dunfermline or wherever the hell you come from 'cos you certainly aren't a Bairn.

4 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

It seems to be that anyone who makes a constructive comment is accused of being a troll.

Strange!!

Were you all at Vaduz?

No, I was too busy raising a young family and trying to pay a mortgage. What a horrible "fan" I am. 

Twat. 

19 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

You may be correct but I felt it was of interest to see how one of our competitors competed against a higher league side.

For what it’s worth they played a 532 formation against which Dundee made no impression.

Craigen and Hippo looked good but Louis Longridge was anonymous.

Their wingbacks Longridge and Williamson were excellent and, as mentioned earlier their defence were never troubled.

Hippo looked good??? he missed two sitters and was caught off side at least 6 times!!