The Falkirk FC Thread

You pander to your mates and pathetically red dot every post. That means you go searching.
Your thread saw an older woman chastised the other week by being accused of trolling until another Admin mate pointed out she was an older lady. Even though she stressed many a time her position on here. 
Couple of posts in the early hours of this morning seen a proffessional player on here given abuse that no ones deserves. 
Yeah go question my motives. I'm here to banter, I've not dished out abuse to anyone on here. Give yourself a hoover ffs.
f**k off Piracy

2 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

You pander to your mates and pathetically red dot every post. That means you go searching.

Your thread saw an older woman chastised the other week by being accused of trolling until another Admin mate pointed out she was an older lady. Even though she stressed many a time her position on here. 

Couple of posts in the early hours of this morning seen a proffessional player on here given abuse that no ones deserves. 

Yeah go question my motives. I'm here to banter, I've not dished out abuse to anyone on here. Give yourself a hoover ffs.

u_10154429.jpg

As much as I think Andrew Nelson is a good player and he would add to the squad, I don't think he's what we need right now.

If there's only room to bring in one striker(which seems likely as we already have 4), I would much rather bring in a more experienced proven goalscorer.

Edited by EdiBairn

7 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Stop acting the goat ya wee teenage w****r.

As much as I think Andrew Nelson is a good player and he would add to the squad, I don't think he's what we need right now.
If there's only room to bring in one striker(which seems likely as we already have 4), I would much rather bring in a more experienced proven goalscorer.
Shepherd has more exper....

Oh aye, I see what you did there.

Nice try Sheps ya wee scamp!

Hartley stated he wanted 40 goals between his strike pair (20 each). I doubt our strikers, at the moment, could get 20 between them. Lewis however looks promising.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Stop acting the goat ya wee teenage w****r.

Irony.

If I were a teenager (which I'm not) is it right if you thought that I were that dishing out personal abuse is the right thing to do?

Take your time.

Just now, badgerthewitness said:

What the absolute and utter f**k is this shit?

Fairly straight forward. Should have put in the odd comma right enough. But it is past my bedtime, being a teenager and all that. 

Hippolyte to score the winner against you chumps.

Anyone want to wager for charity that we beat you over the 4 league games?

Fairly straight forward. Should have put in the odd comma right enough. But it is past my bedtime, being a teenager and all that. 
Hippolyte to score the winner against you chumps.
Anyone want to wager for charity that we beat you over the 4 league games?
Charity bets now....

f**k OFF PIRACY

Just now, badgerthewitness said:

There is no chance of that username still being active by April 2019. In fact, I'll be astounded if the account is still active by this time next week.

You're a perceptive chap. 

14 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Foghorn Leghorn kept repeating himself, I say repeating himself.

He was literally chicken hearted too, amazing.

Night night.

Ok night night then

12 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

You're a perceptive chap. 

Ohh. Ok. 

f**k off piracy