The Falkirk FC Thread

Get it spilled [mention=17582]Back Post Misses[/mention]you chronic cock tease.

Unrelated, by nonetheless excellent 
IMG_20180721_143344.thumb.jpg.ef2c3dad7edac9f5c8966f11d67c6413.jpg
Please, don't, it only reminds me of not inviting České Budějovice to open the Bairnabeu & ending up with Dundee.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:
Not one post showing disappointment over missing out on Cardle. You must have some team ready for when your season starts (around November?)

Personally I’m delighted Joe is not against us at another Championship club this season, especially Falkirk. He would have been some acquisition.

Cute, but the cast off patter will only ever go one way.

Keep sending them over. Strange how pulling on the black and white stripes turns them into players.

2 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Keep sending them over. Strange how pulling on the black and white stripes turns them into players.

Strange, I remember one of your lot stating that they didn't rate Craigen and that he wouldn't get a game.

Higgy seems popular because he's a dick that tries hard and you haven't even seen Hippo in a proper game yet.

Are you sure it isn't just that you lot have lower standards?

4 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Not one post showing disappointment over missing out on Cardle. You must have some team ready for when your season starts (around November?)

Personally I’m delighted Joe is not against us at another Championship club this season, especially Falkirk. He would have been some acquisition.

Cardle couldn't get in the team that couldn't beat the poorest united team since pre Jim MacLean.

A hell of a lot obsessive pars Cardle fans about, didn't he chase £s in August at a non league club first time around then went to your biggest rivals. There would always a bit of he's an arse if one  our players did the above to us, some of our fans would never get over it full stop.

Fair play pars fans

36 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Cardle couldn't get in the team that couldn't beat the poorest united team since pre Jim MacLean.

A hell of a lot obsessive pars Cardle fans about, didn't he chase £s in August at a non league club first time around then went to your biggest rivals. There would always a bit of he's an arse if one  our players did the above to us, some of our fans would never get over it full stop.

Fair play pars fans

It’s Black and White Tragic that’s making all these claims.

I am actually surprised anyone responds to his posts anymore. His patter is awful.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s Black and White Tragic that’s making all these claims.

I am actually surprised anyone responds to his posts anymore. His patter is awful.

Thats harsh, his patter isn't awful.

It's.....tragic.

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Can't say any of that rings a bell tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

So Dunfermline didn’t make him redundant, he didn’t scramble for a new deal and he did not sign for Raith Rovers ?

Strange claims indeed Grant, even for you.

Is that what this says below? 

31 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I think he means first time round when he left you guys, went sniffing for a new deal and ended up at Raith. 

I'll help you out, it doesn't. 

We didn't pay Cardle properly for months, made him redundant with about a week? To find a new club before player registrations for the season ceased, he managed to get a contract at a nearby club meaning he wouldn't have to uproot his family, he didn't go chasing the pound coins and ended up at our biggest rivals, he didn't go sniffing for a new deal and and ended up at Raith. Even with football fans being absolute idiots by and large why would some Falkirk fans not have gotten over that if it happened to them? 

10 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

We didn't pay Cardle properly for months, made him redundant with about a week? To find a new club before player registrations for the season ceased, he managed to get a contract at a nearby club meaning he wouldn't have to uproot his family, he didn't go chasing the pound coins and ended up at our biggest rivals, he didn't go sniffing for a new deal and and ended up at Raith. Even with football fans being absolute idiots by and large why would some Falkirk fans not have gotten over that if it happened to them? 

Reading that made my head hurt ever so slightly.

10 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

So he did sign for Raith to earn more money then !!

Jesus wept.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Ehhhh... They were able to fail in the playoffs with us too m8. Not sure you got a great deal more out of them tbh.

Came 2nd with us but could only scrape 4th in the black and white.